Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Year long Event items.

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
The year long event items like the Deadlands scorcher skin or the firewalker personality are just too amazing in the game to pass up. players who have just joined the game cant get them anymore so im asking to add these collectables to the crown store or a crown crate for players to get them.

Or perhaps add them to the ticket vendor for people to purchase with event tickets for past events.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    some of that's already being added to the impresserario's assistant's inventory for next zeal of zenithar i believe

this was in pts patch notes for 9.0.2 when zeal of zenithar got tested

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/632766/pts-patch-notes-v9-0-2#latest

Philius Dormier, the Impresario’s Assistant, is revamping his inventory to source some retired collectibles from previous years.
    He will have the Unstable Morpholith pet fragments from 2021, as well as fragments for the Deadlands Firewalker personality from the same year.
    His inventory will change slightly with the season, much like the Indrik vendor at the Belkarth Festival grounds, so check back with him frequently if you missed something from that year or the current offerings aren’t to your liking.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The year long event items like the Deadlands scorcher skin or the firewalker personality are just too amazing in the game to pass up. players who have just joined the game cant get them anymore so im asking to add these collectables to the crown store or a crown crate for players to get them.

Or perhaps add them to the ticket vendor for people to purchase with event tickets for past events.

I would like to get those 👍and yes I agree with your suggestion 😉
  • polaris86
    polaris86
    ✭✭✭
    The Deadlands pet and skin are now available at Philius.
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    polaris86 wrote: »
    The Deadlands pet and skin are now available at Philius.

And nothing else, which is annoying as I can't buy the event unlocked furnishings now. I feel like something got turned off that shouldn't have here. Having the old items and the furnishings should be the way it is.
    • Tybalt Kaine Khajiit Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion
    • PC/NA
    • Guildmaster- Lucky Raven
    • Knight of Marrow - Blackfeather Academy
    • Adepti- The Witches Goblet
    • "Nightblade healer huh? How does that work?"
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
  • polaris86
    polaris86
    ✭✭✭
    And nothing else, which is annoying as I can't buy the event unlocked furnishings now. I feel like something got turned off that shouldn't have here. Having the old items and the furnishings should be the way it is.
    There is a holiday achievement furnisher in alliance capitals who still has them. Heralda Garscoft
    Edited by polaris86 on June 24, 2023 8:57PM