Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Alinor Greenhouse, Summer entrance hole

Northwold
Northwold
✭✭✭✭✭
I just tried flipping the Alinor Greenhouse, Summer upside down, which would make it much more versatile for, well, non-greenhouses.

Unfortunately, the hole you can walk through in the doorway goes considerably less high up than the visible doorway itself, so to use the thing upside down you have to settle with a fairly low ceiling height. Otherwise, you hit an invisible wall and can't get in.

If there's no in-game / engine reason for this, would it be possible for ZOS to fix this?

I'd beg, too, for doorways at both ends so you can line multiple greenhouses up, but I get that that's a more complex change.
Edited by Northwold on June 24, 2023 2:04AM
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We players said that there was an invisible barreer in the upper doorway when the Greenhouse was released a few years ago, and nothing happened. So don't get your hopes up.

A greenhouse with two doorways would be nice, but I did not see those in Summerset, so its not officially in game.
    PC/EU