Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Please consider opening the other room in Palace View Apartments ^_^

Lydawobbles
Lydawobbles
✭✭✭✭
Hi!!!
I like to park my characters that do writs in the city, in a loot place, like Mandrake Manor for High Isle, or Councilor Jirich's for Leyawiin.
but there are no such places (within easy distance from the writ boards) except Palace View Apartments.

While the one we can see is lovely, with a cabinet, nightstand, urn, and two backpacks...I would really love if we could have one more non stolen room to loot, with a few more containers. The room to the left, that's chained, ideally...

Thank you for your consideration ^_^
  • DarthCuddlefluff
    DarthCuddlefluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this for Necrom? Because I agree if so. The city has very few lootable containers except urns which 99/100 times drop the banner or wood carving furnishing plans.
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah. the hallway before the enchanting station leads to a few locked houses, and a place called Palace View Apartments. You have to go there for one of the quests, to investigate something, so the containers there aren't stolen. But I'd give much for just a few more lol