Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[Idea] new major adornment

wilykcat
wilykcat
✭✭✭✭✭
I think something like these metallic dragon horns will look pretty cool.

Screenshot_20230618_205611_Chrome.jpg

Also for it to have the ability to change colors based on lighting (to have chrome/iridescent) effects. This adornment can be used for all races and will automatically adjust based on head/face shape and size.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of the color-change idea, however I would love to see something like this for my minotaur.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Horned brow plate is similar.

I like the idea of color changing based on lighting though.
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    Not a fan of the color-change idea, however I would love to see something like this for my minotaur.

How the heck did you manage to create a minotaur?
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Braffin wrote: »

Khajiit with Minotaur heavy helm, Jephra... I cant remember the name boots looks like hooves.
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Braffin wrote: »

Khajiit with Minotaur heavy helm, Jephra... I cant remember the name boots looks like hooves.

Much appreciated, thanks.

This one will try out the transformation immediately 😆
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.