Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Anyone experiencing issues in PC/EU?

• Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Just now patch manifest error, then unable to log in, then a login queue. PC EU, via steam.

Edit: seemingly a login queue that does not lead to a login... Good excuse to pootle around in Cyberpunk.
    Edited by Northwold on June 15, 2023 8:58PM
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem as other people in this thread. I was in-game and everything seemed ok, then I got stuck in an infinite loading screen, so I closed the game down and restarted. At first I got various bugs telling me it couldn't connect to the server, then I got put in a queue and at the end it told me it couldn't connect again.

I just went through the queue a second time and the same thing happened, it counted down then told me it failed to connect. So it looks like that's it for me tonight.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • Vaqual
    Vaqual
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same
    Options
  • Ttree
    Ttree
    ✭✭✭
    Tis broken
    Options
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kicked trying to get into the server or kicked after a queue. PC EU isn't working at all for me tonight.
    Options
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb
    ✭✭✭✭
    server down server down
    Options
  • LouisaB75
    LouisaB75
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well my login timer has gone down to 1 minute 2 seconds and now seems to have stopped. It's like it is teasing me.

I would go play Skyrim for a bit if it wasn't for the player I just left hanging around Stonefalls waiting for me.
    Options
  • Jack-0
    Jack-0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repaired my client and made it to character select and after a lengthy login screen, I'm back in (for now)...
    Options
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Could login to the game again, my friend (sitting next to me) although is still unable to do so.

So, just don't tell us it's our connection.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
    Options
  • CMz
    CMz
    ✭✭✭
    The game is now unplayable - constant disconnects, long queues that never actually end in a successful login, and an endless stream of "contact support"screens. this is sad...
    Options
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's new:

brvb0duwsm4l.png

Got that on NA.
    Options
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an endless load screen trying to get into a new zone, had to alt F4 now faced with log in queue that never reduces and eventually just says lost connection to server.
    Options
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is playing the Song of Silence...
    PC | EU
    Options
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything was fine for me last night (ie 8-9 hours ago) but I just had a login timer that failed and brought up an error, then after quitting and restarting, just the error - 108 (7:5:335:0).
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
    Options
  • Giulietta
    Giulietta
    ✭✭✭
    Braffin wrote: »
    Could login to the game again, my friend (sitting next to me) although is still unable to do so.

I am the friend who can't log in.

I've been trying to do so for 35 minutes now:

At first in the launcher, I get error 207 or 206. next try the game starts- first login try it says error 201. second try it usually puts me in the line for login timer (6-33 minutes). At some point, usually when there's less than 2 minutes left, I get error 108. after that, I have to alt+F4 out.
    then the whole process starts anew.
    Sometimes, it also says error 106 in the launcher, and that I need to repair the launcher.
    Goes away when I close the launcher and restart it.

I guess I won't be playing again today.

(edited for additional info and an update concerning the time I've been trying)

Edited by Giulietta on June 15, 2023 9:32PM
    Options
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Giulietta wrote: »

I've been trying to do so for 15 minutes now:

At first in the launcher, I get error 207. next try the game starts- first login try it says error 208. second try it usually puts me in the line for login timer (6-33 minutes). At some point, usually when there's less than 2 minutes left, I get error 108.

Sure you will :wink:
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
    Options
  • Okamiris
    Okamiris
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's a "/trumpetsolo" day B)

the same here
    jn3p7irjlm3d.jpg

Options
  • Giulietta
    Giulietta
    ✭✭✭
    Giulietta wrote: »

I've been trying to do so for 15 minutes now:

At first in the launcher, I get error 207. next try the game starts- first login try it says error 208. second try it usually puts me in the line for login timer (6-33 minutes). At some point, usually when there's less than 2 minutes left, I get error 108.

Sure you will :wink:

Unless I get sick of trying 😸
    Options
  • NemuriKyoshiro
    NemuriKyoshiro
    Soul Shriven
    Haven't been able to login to EU server for about two hours now. It keeps popping out 'login queues' which are stuck indefinitely on the same remaining time.

Options
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get error 108 on EU and 107 on NA...
    Options
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Okamiris wrote: »
    it's a "/trumpetsolo" day B)

the same here
    jn3p7irjlm3d.jpg

Well, you asked for it:

oizpwoqgvkup.png
    ---
    Options
  • Blazyn
    Blazyn
    ✭✭
    I am getting same error on PC NA.
    Options
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spent a long time on EU today but now I can't get back in.
    Options
  • DebaZapelo
    DebaZapelo
    ✭✭
    It is a weird coincidence that Steam client got a massive update today

It would help if we knew if it is only Steam users having problems
    Edited by DebaZapelo on June 15, 2023 9:35PM
    PS4 EU
    PC EU
    Options
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now I can't get into NA. Booted from server I never got to enter.
    Options
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting high ping in PC NA, plus some minor bugs. Otherwise not much.
    Options
  • gamergirldk
    gamergirldk
    ✭✭✭✭
    no I do not use Steam for ESO and have same problem logging in
    Options
  • LouisaB75
    LouisaB75
    ✭✭✭✭
    DebaZapelo wrote: »

I am on Steam but my Steam client hadn't updated when the problems first started. It actually did the big update after I restarted my computer when I last got booted out and could not get back in again. I thought restarting the computer might help. All it did was waste a bit of time doing a windows update before shoving me back in a queue again.
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DebaZapelo wrote: »

i think the steam client was updated yesterday, at least thats when i noticed the new interface lol

not at home yet so i cant try getting into PC NA (i dont go through steam lol) to help test the issue lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • Mcboland
    Mcboland
    ✭✭✭
    ArielSira wrote: »
    My EU characters won't load either, NA seemed fine.

Infinite load queue in both EU and NA!
    Options
This discussion has been closed.