Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Alik'r Quest With Lady Laurent Is Un-finishable

xbluerosesx
xbluerosesx
Soul Shriven
In the Alik'r Desert zone, there's a side quest called Thwarting the Aldmeri Dominion. You start by speaking to Lady Laurent, to pretty much close a portal to stop Aldmeri Dominion soldiers from coming into Hammerfell, and near the end of the quest you have to speak to Lady Laurent to finish the quest. When I went to speak to her, the quest marker icon appears above her, but there's no dialogue option. I've logged out then in countless times and I still can't speak to her.

Pls fix this. It's annoying as ***.
  • xbluerosesx
    xbluerosesx
    Soul Shriven
    Update: I'm not the only one to have this problem. I've seen another guy encounter the same bug.

I've tried abandoning then restarting the quest and the same *** problem shows up again. I've tried submitting a bug report but you know they'll just ignore it

RIP zone completion :'(
    Options