Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Tired of being kicked for doing Alchemy!

Shara_Wynn
Shara_Wynn
✭✭✭✭✭
I wish that ZOS would fix this please. I am not a bot and I am tired of being kicked every time I try to learn alchemy recipes on a new character (and yes I am even stopping now and again to sell or move or do some other action but I still get booted from the server). Meanwhile there are a ton of real bots hanging out at every base game dolmen that ZOS does nothing about.

Can you please fix this bug. What possible reason would anyone have to make a bot just to learn alchemy recipes anyway.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 12, 2023 3:43PM
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please explain
    Options
  • tohopka_eso
    tohopka_eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happens to me also. PC NA, I'll create a new character and start working on alchemy will go through each ingredient to get all done, usually halfway through will get disconnected usually the message I get is inactivity even though I'm clicking each piece of the item.
    Options
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kite42 wrote: »
    Please explain

The game thinks we are botting if we craft a lot of stuff and then it kicks us. I've been kicked when leveling Provisioning a couple of times. So it might be doing the same think to Shara when they are buying and learning lots of recipes at once.
    Edited by Red_Feather on June 12, 2023 1:36PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post