Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Please bring back the Blazeborn Senche-Lion.

DekuDekuplex
DekuDekuplex
✭✭
Although I know that this item appeared just last month in the Crown Store, I was unable to afford it at the time. However, the situation has changed, and it seems that I should be able to afford it within approximately seven to ten days.

However, when I asked in guild chat about the likelihood of this item reappearing, another guild member claimed that it is unlikely to reappear for another six years. Six years is simply too long to wait.

Although I could probably submit a ticket for a special request to purchase the item, I wish to take a screenshot of the screen announcement "Collection Updated: Blazeborn Senche-Lion Added to Felines," and this message is very unlikely to appear unless the item is purchased through the Crown Store.

Therefore, I would rather purchase this item through the Crown Store.

Would it be possible to bring back this item sometime within the next two years at most? (Although I also considered trying to earn the Sunspire Champion Senche-Lion, since I live in Japan and my average FPS is approximately 43, and I have never completed any veteran dungeon, I don't believe that this is feasible; also, I am Gold-deprived and cannot afford the approximately 500 million Gold reportedly needed for hiring a team of guild members to carry my character through earning the required Godslayer of Sunspire achievement. Also, generally speaking, I prefer either solo content or uncoordinated group content to coordinated group content, and this content apparently requires tight group coordination, which is not my forte.)
Edited by DekuDekuplex on June 11, 2023 7:40AM
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked for the Nightfall and for the Cursebound Senche-raht darkfang to come back many times and Zos completely denied my requests.

they wont bring it back until next year for the nightfall crate and 2 years for your mount. that's how FOMO works.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.