The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Friend locked out of account, support ticket not being answered?

Angelisaur
Angelisaur
✭✭✭
Hi, I'm sorry if this is considered a misuse of this section, we just don't know where else to turn at this point. In early April my friend attempted to log into her ESO account only to find that her password no longer worked; upon trying to reset it, the security question was not one she recognized, or at least couldn't remember. She reached out to Support and initially got a response, but upon providing the information requested in the ticket, no one ever got back to her. She put out a few additional replies over the following weeks trying to check for a followup with no results. Eventually she made a new ticket regarding the same issue, and that one never even got a reply. We were really looking forward to playing through Necrom together so we're hoping this helps bring some traction to the issue. I'm making this post on her behalf since without her account access she cannot post on the forums.

Her account name is @Tongue, platform PC/NA. The original ticket she submitted is #230405-000161 and was created on 4/05. Thanks for any and all assistance.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 8, 2023 5:36PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Angelisaur

Please check your forum inbox for an update on the ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Angelisaur
    Angelisaur
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! I have passed along the information therein to my friend. The core issue of her login is not yet resolved, but we are more hopeful now that it soon will be, and I will continue to update here if this thread remains open.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Angelisaur

Thanks for the update! Please let us know if you need any further help.
    Staff Post
  • Angelisaur
    Angelisaur
    ✭✭✭
    Hello again. I just wanted to update that unfortunately there has still been no followup on her original ticket and she is still unable to log in. If we just need to wait a little longer, that's okay, I guess we're just not sure what the expected timeframe was at this point. Thanks.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Angelisaur

After checking again, it looks like ticket #230405-000161 has been closed out. If you still need ay updates on a new ticket please let us know.
    Staff Post
  • Angelisaur
    Angelisaur
    ✭✭✭
    My friend says that support did finally reach out to her the other day and they were able to resolve the issue successfully, hence the closing of the ticket :) She now has access to her account again and all is well. Thank you for assistance in this.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update!

With your friend now able to access their account, we will go ahead and close this discussion.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.