The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA - Looking for a social guild that caters to casual and solo players

isadoraisacat
isadoraisacat
✭✭✭✭✭
I’m looking for a guild with a trader and no requirements, for mostly solo players where I can help others and also get help from other players without high demands or focus on end game.

I like to chat and I’m friendly but not looking for offensive talk, but helpful people who just want to play and help others along with their adventures.

So far I have not found a guild like this. If anyone has a recommendation.

Thanks
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are similar to me...i too am lf similar guild but have not had much luck. We even have same avatar 😊
    I joing guilds and they are either too quiet where you say hello and noone responds so you feel ignored or they are all about parses and harcore hm vets. I'm friendly, respectful, have a sense of humour and I'm helpful but I also want my own space sometimes to do solo content.
    I enjoy doing group dungeons too and even sometimes and trials but again not harcore sweaty hm trials.
    I cant seem to find the right balance for me.
    Edited by Recent on May 6, 2023 10:38AM
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recent wrote: »
    You are similar to me...i too am lf similar guild but have not had much luck. We even have same avatar 😊
    I joing guilds and they are either too quiet where you say hello and noone responds so you feel ignored or they are all about parses and harcore hm vets. I'm friendly, respectful, have a sense of humour and I'm helpful but I also want my own space sometimes to do solo content.
    I enjoy doing group dungeons too and even sometimes and trials but again not harcore sweaty hm trials.
    I cant seem to find the right balance for me.

That’s exactly the same for me. I’m very “extroverted” I love to talk and be social, but as a elder scrolls fan I prefer doing most things solo as it’s more comfortable for my play style. But for things I need a group for I have no issues playing with others who are friendly and respectful. I’ve asked many times in the guild chat for help with a WB or pledge. But it’s always crickets.

I ended up leaving almost all my prior guilds save for the trader and one with a a lot of resources. Not because I didn’t want to talk but because no one ever talked In the Guild chat or talked Around me in discord (which was super rude ).

I started asking in the zone chat and I’ve gotten more friendly responses than in the guilds it’s very odd.
    I just was invited to another guild last night I’ll see how that goes and put in apps to 2 others.

Anyway feel free to add me if you ever need someone to run a dungeon with or whatever. My name here is my name in game.
  • Lady_Titania
    Lady_Titania
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, Celestial Estate is looking for active players. We need people who just wanna have fun and do stuff together. You're more than welcome to apply!
  • TheMarbleNest
    TheMarbleNest
    ✭✭
    Similar boat here as you, OP.

I dearly love ESO, and for a few months it was my main MMO - but I've since joined friends in a different, older MMO where we play much more frequently together, and I have guild obligations as the GM over there. So outside of chapter releases like Necrom, I do not find myself on ESO as much lately - especially so if I can't afford both subs, which can happen often in the current economic climate. (I'm capable of playing ESO without the sub, but it's incredibly hard to do crafting or gathering without the craft bag, and I love doing both of those)

When I do/can play ESO, I prefer spending most of my time solo adventuring. Chatting is fine, but I'm a very introverted person and ESO in particular is quite a 'turn brain off and vibe' game for me when I play it, so I'm not always up for constant socialization while just questing and roaming.

Really, I mostly just need access to a trader more than anything - but I cannot and do not play ESO enough to make it a part-time job just to keep my spot in a trading guild.

It'd be cool to find a guild with a relatively frequent trader spot, that's nice and fun to talk with but don't demand constant socialization or participation, and won't mind if I'm offline for a few months every now and again. :'( Sadly this feels like a pipe dream.
  • Adonexus
    Adonexus
    ✭✭
    Hello, I was part of the Vanquish Guild some time ago. They were all very kind and helpful. They hold many events and have very knowledgeable members. I played solo like 80% of the time but would go to some events every week. There was usually a conversation or 2 going on in the chat and most of them responded when I said hi. The only requirements I recall are that you log into the game once a week and that you be part of the Daggerfall Covenant. If you're interested, you can check them out at https://vanquishguild.com/

P.S. I only left because I stopped playing ESO
    PC NA
  • Burgererer
    Burgererer
    ✭✭✭
    We're actually a small, growing group that caters to casual players above all else - as we encourage people playing at their own pace and style. We have a weekly raffle and don't force our players to be on at certain times, in certain channels, or even play eso (if they wanna play something different, that is). And as years ago we had a trader steadily, we plan to in the near future.

We also don't force you to be in the guild in game to be a part of the community. Here's an inv: https://discord.gg/3cjvQusBWV

Feel free to reply or dm me here, in game, or discord @ Burgererer if you have any questions. Thanks and take care.