Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil Xbox EU completely unplayable

• WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made the move earlier and yes on NA is so much better, if you like to continue to play its worth it. Try going for a straight forward end build, no psysic skill line, mage guild, or mytics.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • SerraMeya
    SerraMeya
    Soul Shriven
    very, very sad to see GH EU sink. i took my guild to sleep on EU as high coordinated groupplay is just impossible. We moved the guild over to NA now. We might come back to the end of the year if EU gets its lagfest under control. We'll see...
    Xbox EU - Project FUSION Ballgroup
  • Arrow312
    Arrow312
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As i said If they don't make it possible to Transfer or Copy Accounts i will sooner or later quit the Game. I give them until necom and If nothing Change im done. I don't have the passion or Motivation to do all the stuff on NA again.
    Xbox EU Server X'ing, Small Scale PvP, Ballgroup PvP

PC EU X'ing, Small Scale PvP
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arrow312 wrote: »
    As i said If they don't make it possible to Transfer or Copy Accounts i will sooner or later quit the Game. I give them until necom and If nothing Change im done. I don't have the passion or Motivation to do all the stuff on NA again.

But you dont have to do all. Just focus on one end build you want to achieve and aim for something without the need for to many time consuming grinds. NA people are much nicer and the game works. Cyro is populated in a way I have almost never seen on EU. I just came out of a battle for Bruma between DC zerg and small scallers from EP, it went on for hours back and forth. Try giving it a change and maybe you find the spirit to make one character that works.

Also I beat 1200CP people while having only 340CP myself. Good build and skills beat less skilled players more than CP.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Arrow312
    Arrow312
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bro i know that we on EU Just tryhards Look at us we always try to fight a zerg 🫣😂or fight outnumbered. Maybe at some time i find my Motivation to do it.

• WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arrow312 wrote: »
    Bro i know that we on EU Just tryhards Look at us we always try to fight a zerg 🫣😂or fight outnumbered. Maybe at some time i find my Motivation to do it.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=537151

This build I am running on NA. its no pysics race against time or mytic. The biggest grind was undaunted but spec as tank and it isn't worst you need keys to get shoulders for your monster sets also.

The stats shown are without CP activated. I do play a lot of BG's so its equal regardless of CP. The BG que goes every 5 minutes or less instead of 10min+ on EU with always the same players.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ain’t got the patience to start again on NA. You got any idea how long it takes to research all that again? Get all your achievements, skins, crap you’ve bought with crowns? Nah
  • Mansquito
    Mansquito
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, you put all that time, effort and money in to really embrace the game and then the development team undermine all of it by binning off your server so you can't play, it's a real kick in the nuts. If you could transfer over your account then I'd do it now, but as it stands the game is out of the question. A lot of the guilds I'm in, especially the PvP ones, are bleeding numbers.

This seems to be the straw that broke the camel's back.
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    The thing that angers me is, we’ve all submitted tickets complaining and all gotten the same response back: change router settings, flush your dns, perform hard restart etc etc…nor have they even replied in this thread other than to state I’d posted in the wrong section. [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 26, 2023 2:23PM
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poss wrote: »
    I ain’t got the patience to start again on NA. You got any idea how long it takes to research all that again? Get all your achievements, skins, crap you’ve bought with crowns? Nah

Yea 8 years for me on and off
  • Arrow312
    Arrow312
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] Wrote another Ticket because performance after Event was the Same [snip] Like before. Exactly the Same answer when you have Problems Check YOUR Connection. I Said i Had done and everything is OK with my Connection....Just another Standard answer... Normally every X EU Player have to Stop PvP to get a reaction or give Videos to gaming Sides so that they Post Something over this. Btw i don't Care If they Ban me or Something Else

[edited for bashing & profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 26, 2023 2:24PM

• Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone slide into Deltia’s DMs and beg him to do an expose video on how bad Xbox EU is please 😂 perhaps they will listen then because they refuse to listen to us about this or even ACKNOWLEDGE that it’s an issue

We’ve all accepted that the game isn’t perfect, there’s always been lag here and there especially while at pop-cap but we dealt with it. The current state of the game with 1 bar each is just unacceptable

• Mansquito
    Mansquito
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of editing and snipping for 'bashing' etc 😂

More action taken in this thread than on the whole Xbox EU server!
  • Arrow312
    Arrow312
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But tbf Here someone reads the Posts and for this maybe it will Help to Transfer our Problems. I Tried it Yesterday but after a few Seconds i logged Off again. Because i Had Skill delays and laggs on Maingate.

• NiftyWhisper143
    NiftyWhisper143
    Soul Shriven
    Pvp is unplayable after the last mayhem event.
    For me and i guess many others who dident swap to na its time to say goodbye cancle eso + and maybe come back when the server is working with hopefully the long expected upgrade.
    So anyways happy gaming and see ya.
    Edited by NiftyWhisper143 on May 29, 2023 4:52PM
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    People still clinging on to hope they’ll give us new servers 😂

Ain’t happening
  • Mansquito
    Mansquito
    ✭✭✭
    They're pushing people to US Xbox servers through the backdoor, by refusing to address the issues on the EU server.

Then again, nobody cares. 14 or 15 different profiles complaining isn't enough. Everybody complains in game but can't be arsed to come and register their issues here, so it's no wonder Xbox EU gets completely ignored.

I'd still recommend not paying for anything and making your voice heard on the forums but we all know it's not going to do anything. They just ignore us.

EU Cyrodiil and PvP is dead.
    Edited by Mansquito on May 30, 2023 11:52AM
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mansquito wrote: »
    I'd still recommend not paying for anything and making your voice heard on the forums but we all know it's not going to do anything. They just ignore us.

EU Cyrodiil and PvP is dead.

Completely true. Every single person who’s opened a ticket about this have been told it’s their internet or router that’s causing lag 😑

Disgraceful
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here you go devs here’s your godawful servers at their finest https://youtu.be/7J5A3JYvCOg
  • Groterdan
    Groterdan
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what's worse the lag or the utter disrespect of the devs by not owning up and being honest about this stuff.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I jumped to NA about 18 months ago.

I still join parties with people on EU. Yesterday, they were laughing at just how bad the lag was and told me to take a look.

Jumped into Cyro and I honestly couldn't believe it. It was 1 bar, 1 bar 0 bar. I tried to fight two reds.

I couldn't streak, couldn't us a shield, couldn't cast barely any skills. My light attacks worked and that's about it. The two reds couldn't do anything to me really. We just ran around while looking at each other for 5 minutes before I just went back into the keep.

PvP always lagged, but that was ridiculous. That's not lag, that's a completely broken server.

If they don't upgrade it soon, it'll be too late. I've already seen a load of EU players on NA. If they don't fix EU very soon, people will either quit for good or jump to NA and get enough gear and CP that they won't care aboutv EU anymore. It may already be too late to be honest.
  • Arrow312
    Arrow312
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is to late more and more moved over the Last few months and more will follow. You Just have two types of Players now the one who goes to na and grind a new toon...and the ones who quits the Game

• BetterAtChess
    BetterAtChess
    ✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    PvP always lagged, but that was ridiculous. That's not lag, that's a completely broken server.

Agree. Either something broke a few days into the PVP event or (more likely) some of the server hamsters were let out of their little cages and they are now free to follow a life of happiness and joy elsewhere.

• cccsniperb16_ESO
    It's really hard to say but I gave up, cancelled my ESO Plus (didn't pre-ordered Necrom) and started Diablo 4 a few Days ago.

The Performance is bad since Years and also since Years ZOS claims to get us new Servers, which never happened.
    On Top of that they don't even reply to the Playerbase here in the Forum, because #1 they don't care or #2 they can't say something new because they don't want to upgrade the Xbox-Servers.

ESO Xbox EU is dead at the Moment and still got massive Lags), so I moved on until it's fixed (maybe never), because the actual State of the Game makes it a waste of Time without having Fun.

Sad but true.
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noticed how Necrom launched today on PC and the various launch day bugs are all being jumped on and fixed pronto and they refuse to even acknowledge that our servers are broken

Makes me seethe
    Edited by Poss on June 5, 2023 4:35PM
  • Mansquito
    Mansquito
    ✭✭✭
    Moved on to a new game, still log in to manage my sales and retain guild spots but that is it. I know maybe 10 possibly 20 people that have done the same in the past few weeks, possibly more.

RIP ESO Xbox EU.
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the new Necrom related posts where people are having issues are all getting addressed by mods and forwarded to devs and there’s us with a completely unplayable server getting ignored
  • Arrow312
    Arrow312
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read a new Info in german forum. They still dont have a date for the new server for X EU....

RIP ESO X EU PVP

• Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    We ain’t getting new servers lol at this rate there won’t be anyone playing so why would they spend money?

As far as they’re concerned, our server is working as intended and the lag is on our end 🤣
  • BetterAtChess
    BetterAtChess
    ✭✭
    I quickly logged in to Cryodiil XBOX EU on Sunday morning just to see if anything had changed. There were zero bars of population and my skills would not cast at the main gate, it's still unplayable.

We do need new servers, but failing that, we need the current servers to return to the state they were in before the PVP event. They were laggy, but playable when the population wasn't too high.
    Edited by BetterAtChess on June 13, 2023 7:23AM