The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Crown Store Showcase- June 2023"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
wwjpk0rhzdhn.jpeg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Crown Store Showcase- June 2023"

"Check out the wide variety of items and collectibles arriving in the Crown Store this June as you continue your Shadow Over Morrowind adventure!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on July 7, 2023 2:39PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy to see that new Spriggan look, but not really anything for me. Hopefully next month there’ll be something that catches my eye.

As for requests, I'd love to see the Wild Hunt, Dragonscale, and Frost Atronach crates return. And as usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game! We already know it's lore friendly! And also, crates that have moths!

Here is the bounty list:
    - Moths -
    - Ancestor Moth Swarm - Wild Hunt crates
    - Carmine Wood Moth - Grim Harlequin crates
    - Mustardseed Moth - Sunken Trove crates

Möth
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again, cannot understate how happy I am to see Tel Galen on here. I’ve been saving up gold, furnishings, and some eso+ crowns to get my new Archanist a Telvanni home. Glad it won’t be wasted.

A little bummed we won’t have the Scribes of Mora or Blessed Inheritor motifs available when Necrom launches, but the Death Keeper is cool nonetheless. Hopefully they’ll come in July!

Edit: Also a side note-what’s with the Psijic guy on the ad?
    Edited by HappyTheCamper on June 2, 2023 4:51PM
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again, cannot understate how happy I am to see Tel Galen on here. I’ve been saving up gold, furnishings, and some eso+ crowns to get my new Archanist a Telvanni home. Glad it won’t be wasted.

A little bummed we won’t have the Scribes of Mora or Blessed Inheritor motifs available when Necrom launches, but the Death Keeper is cool nonetheless. Hopefully they’ll come in July!

I looked for something psijiic related in the whole showcase and didn't see anything
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was going to ask the same thing. @ZOS_Kevin Did something get left off the article?

My favorite item this month is the indrik mount, which I already have and still use on my main character. I love it! <3
    Any chance we'll see the red spriggan again? I passed on it before but kind of regret it...

As a side note, this description continues to crack me up:
    Thetys Ramarys of Balmora says, "I love our Bitter Coast Striders, but feel bad that they can't fly very well. So I'm selectively breeding them into a strain that, one day, will dominate the Vvardenfell skies, pursuing its prey for great distances!"
    Morrowind players: *facepalm*
    Edited by Kallykat on June 2, 2023 10:46PM
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disappointed that there are no returning crown crates tbh
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I collect Indriks and customized actions so I guess there's something for me this month. Also a Dibella themed arms pack is unexpected but welcome. I hope the staff looks good--I didn't see it in the screenshot.

As far as returning items or items I'd like to see go, it's the same as always; GUAR.
    -Unacquired Pony Guar/Guar Calves-

1. Pony Guar
    2. Striated Pony Guar
    3. Frostbane Pony Guar

NOTE: Neither the Pony Guar nor Striated Pony Guar have been available in years. I'm hoping to see them return to the crown store soon. As far as the Frostbane Pony Guar goes, I'm hoping this and the other frostbane pets return as a reward for the New Life Festival at some point in the future. Please consider this request.

-Unacquired Bantam Guar-

1. Atmoran Bantam Guar
    2. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar
    3. Hot Blooded Bantam Guar

NOTE: All three of these are entirely outside of my control to obtain. I would like to buy these if that ever become an option.

-Kagouti Hatchlings/Calves-

1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf

NOTE: The Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf hasn't returned since the the first time the Frost Atronach Crates came around. A frost atronach pet may return this New Life Festival and I'd like it to be this one.

-Things I'd Like To See Created-

1. Alit mounts and pets
    2. More cliff striders pets, and maybe some Hackwings too
    3. Cliff racer pets
    4. Wammassu mounts
    5. Esqoo of Dhalmora Housequest (and houseguests as separate furnishing slots!)
    6. A hugable guar houseguest/furnishing
    7. A pack guar pet
    8. Wormouth pet
    9. More scuttlers. We only have that one from game launch.
    10. That bloodroot guar from Bloodroot Forge as a mount
    11. Bittergreen the Wild Trial Dummy

Thank you for your time, and I'll bother you again next month.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭

This usually always happens when a new crate comes out. New crates should be out around the 22nd. Only Ragebound had crates in the same month that they came out that I can remember and that is probably because they came out on like the 30th.

As a note, once again requesting Dragon's Treasure Trove return. We have no good treasure in game really besides that and the treasure pile from Bandari crates. I am hoping the fact that there is a Traditional Furnishing version on PTS means that it is in the works.
  • Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy to see that new Spriggan look, but not really anything for me. Hopefully next month there’ll be something that catches my eye.

As for requests, I'd love to see the Wild Hunt, Dragonscale, and Frost Atronach crates return. And as usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game! We already know it's lore friendly! And also, crates that have moths!

Here is the bounty list:
    - Moths -
    - Ancestor Moth Swarm - Wild Hunt crates
    - Carmine Wood Moth - Grim Harlequin crates
    - Mustardseed Moth - Sunken Trove crates

Möth

+1 for Frost Atronach crates
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19
    AD Necromancer - PvP 22
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 20
    EP Templar - PvP 21
    EP Nightblade - PvP 20
    DC Sorcerer - PvP 16
    DC Templar - PvP 24
    DC Nightblade - PvP 18
    Xbox North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 32
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 20
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 14
    AD Templar - PvP 41
    AD Templar - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 14
    AD Warden - PvP 29
    AD Nightblade - PvP 27
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 18
    AD Necromancer - PvP 14
    Xbox Europe - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 42
    AD Templar - PvP 36
    EP Sorcerer - PvP 16
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't understand this obsession with Spriggans.
  • PrincessOfThieves
    PrincessOfThieves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RagnarSw wrote: »

This usually always happens when a new crate comes out. New crates should be out around the 22nd. Only Ragebound had crates in the same month that they came out that I can remember and that is probably because they came out on like the 30th.

As a note, once again requesting Dragon's Treasure Trove return. We have no good treasure in game really besides that and the treasure pile from Bandari crates. I am hoping the fact that there is a Traditional Furnishing version on PTS means that it is in the works.

I agree. The necromancer outfit has been re-released several times already, they could just put the treasure trove in the crown store for those who missed the event or swapped platforms and lost access to their collectibles.