Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Stros M'Kai Quest where you can kill the captain or not. With my first time, I didn't kill her,

Scott86
Scott86
Yet, I left the captain alone to see what to do on Internet search. Left the game. When I came back, it wouldn't let me do the option of saving her life. Accidents can happen in real life. So the evil captain died of the poison according to the story. Which upset me, because I like saving lives. And I thought I saw in a video going back there later on where the captain gets you a gift for letting her live. And a real person Patrick Zebal as a Catholic likes to save lives. My Briton Templar is already level 17 and I've put hours into the game. I thought not to restart from the beginning again. And if you could, I didn't know I could change the appearance with the character creation with the free trial. So, I looked through random appearances and I chose two bald characters. I'm hardly bald at 36 years old, yet I like the sleek easy to fight with short to bald head look of that in real life and in games. I thought it also made my Briton Templar fat, which I hate. I could spend like $10 to change his appearance later; restarting for saving money on that I thought isn't worth it. My Nord Dragon Knight is bald with a large scar on his face; that's allowable. I could make them both very muscular and maybe quite tall. If it was you, would you restart the game and make a new Briton Templar or just keep what you got?
Thanks.
  • Scott86
    Scott86
    If I remember correctly, I thought the captain was for murder of at least various people. Killing her off reminds me of a justice.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe Captain Helane ever reappears, so you aren't missing anything by accidentally letting her die.

You can also create multiple characters. When I started playing, I leveled up a Dunmer Dragonknight to level 10 to find out if I liked it. I did but I didn't care for his design, so I deleted him and made my main Dragonknight character.
  • Scott86
    Scott86
    I don't believe Captain Helane ever reappears, so you aren't missing anything by accidentally letting her die.

You can also create multiple characters. When I started playing, I leveled up a Dunmer Dragonknight to level 10 to find out if I liked it. I did but I didn't care for his design, so I deleted him and made my main Dragonknight character.

My Nord stamina Dragon Knight is level 20. I also like him.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's bothering you, delete it now. It's better to restart when you're under level 50 than to be sitting there staring at something you dislike for a long time. In the long run, it's better to enjoy your character.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on June 3, 2023 5:29PM