Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BLOCK DROP is BACK!

scrosedk
scrosedk
✭✭✭
Everyboady get down, cause Vega boys are back in town!
It is pretty annoying to find that those infamous bugs of BLOCK are back.
The bugs spotted so far:
1. Block fails after Heavy attack
2. Block fails after jump
3. Block fails after running
4. Block fails after casting certain skills

Most people think Time is just like a river flowing in a single direction silently and unchanged, but it unveiled its totally astonishing truth to me: Time is an ocean in a raging storm...
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did notice this bug when doing a veteran dungeon . That's why me and my group couldn't defeat the final boss in Lair of Maarselok...
    scrosedk wrote: »
    Everyboady get down, cause Vega boys are back in town!
    It is pretty annoying to find that those infamous bugs of BLOCK are back.
    The bugs spotted so far:
    1. Block fails after Heavy attack
    2. Block fails after jump
    3. Block fails after running
    4. Block fails after casting certain skills

2etprzsca81m.png

• Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve noticed the animation not playing but the shield thing in front of me appearing. Which isn’t helpful because I use the animation to tell if I’m blocking. Have to unblock and reblock to fix it, sometimes dying in the process.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The block bug never got fixed.
  • Displaced_Salad
    Displaced_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    Most of these bugs ebb and flow like the tide. You think you have everything under control and they pop up like an errant wave to knock you flat on your keister. My kingdom for an old fashioned roach motel: Bugs check in but they don't check back out!
    I_CraftwithPntButter: 2023 is the year your supposed to be doing better , remember ? Advice for the future : com·mu·ni·ca·tion (noun)the imparting or exchanging of information or news.KlauthWarthog: Well, they can definitely measure fun on their spreadsheets, otherwise they would not be able to nerf it so consistently.
  • emelee_ESO
    emelee_ESO
    ✭✭
    Gonna bump this. I have been experiencing this bug a lot, especially noticeable when in PvP when you are trying to block an incoming meteor and nothing happens except my movement speed slows. :P

Trying to get better at PvP so I started recording my gameplay tonight and now I know its not my imagination as I can now play it over and over. Lucky me.