Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Stage 3 and 4 Vampirism Ultimate Cost Problem/Bug

th3guardian
From vampire stage 3 to stage 4 my Ultimate cost 80, but when I log off in stage 4 and log back in or zone in and out, my ultimate cost goes back to 200!

Pls fix this!

I made a video of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLWFDRDqO2M

Thanks!
Edited by th3guardian on April 18, 2014 11:01AM
  • limeli8
    limeli8
    ✭✭✭
    its been broken like that since launch, there another bigger thread about it already, also poison mist is broken lol but w/e
    I have to give a credit to AD pack of Vampires with VR10 Night Mistress leading them (seriously VR10 10 days after the official release?).

Night Mistress - v12 Former Empress Sorcerer AD
    Night Mistress II - v12 Night Blade AD
  • Dragnelus
    Dragnelus
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh, I hope they fix it soon!
  •  Azymuth
    Since beta. But they did a patch before launch that "fixed" it. By "fixed" I mean it fixed the magicka consuming spells which had the same problem (and only if you have more magicka than the skill costs at stage 1) and then ignored every other vampire bug ever (out of which ultimate cost hurts the most followed by dark stalker).

1st video of it though so good job on that.
    Edited by Azymuth on April 19, 2014 5:57PM
  • Dragnelus
    Dragnelus
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, its soo harsh to play a vampire now( You die, all passive are gone, need to relogg, ultimate bugged (
  •  Azymuth
    Dying does nothing. Dying and using "nearest wayshrine" results in loading screen and then it bugs. If you ress on the spot it's still fine.

Well actually dying bugs dark staker passive (i think) then you need to relog to fix it and then you bug ult cost.

Just in case anyone ever bothers to read or try to fix this.
  • Dragnelus
    Dragnelus
    ✭✭✭
    Azymuth wrote: »
    Dying does nothing. Dying and using "nearest wayshrine" results in loading screen and then it bugs. If you ress on the spot it's still fine.

Well actually dying bugs dark staker passive (i think) then you need to relog to fix it and then you bug ult cost.

Just in case anyone ever bothers to read or try to fix this.
    You die in pvp or PvE, all passives are gone.. Or you zone in pve,, Or you log in and out in pvp..

Ultimate is bugged as hell
  • nimrod1984b16_ESO
    Ultimate costs bug and all passives gone after dying still NOT fixed!
    Edited by nimrod1984b16_ESO on April 23, 2014 10:45PM
  • shefchenkoub17_ESO
    shefchenkoub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    still bugged
    stage 1 and 4 is same ult value
    relog or restart game is not working
    Edited by shefchenkoub17_ESO on May 6, 2014 5:06AM
  • Omnii_Evermind
    To have the reduced ultimate cost, what you need to do is 'reset' it. If your at Stage 4 vampirism, feed. This will 'fix' the Stage 3 vampirism cost and give your ultimate the Stage 3 vampirism cost reduction. In 90 minutes, when you tick down to Stage 4 Vampirism, you will then receive the Stage 4 vampirism discount.

What "breaks" the passive:
    1) Zoning (going from zone to zone, going into dungeons, etc)
    2) Using any wayshrines / jumping / porting / etc. If you don't physically run from place to place, your going to bug out the cost reduction passive :/

The only way I get any use out of the ultimate and passive is if I feed, wait 90 minutes to go back to stage 4, and then never leave that zone / never jump at all. Practically useless for Questing. But, if your goal is to AOE farm for exp / loot, then this works... until you leave :P
    Illurial Darkblade, USA Megaserver
    Level 50 VR 1 Khajiit Nightblade
    50 Provisioning
    50 Blacksmithing
    50 Clothing