The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread, "Loremaster's Archive- The Arcanist"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
7ctu6rs48a44.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Loremaster's Archive- The Arcanist"

"Azandar Al-Cybiades shares his knowledge concerning the Arcanists and their connection to the mysterious realm of Apocrypha in a new Loremaster’s Archive."

Note: We'll move this to the lore section after a few days.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on June 5, 2023 11:46AM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was HIGHLY informative, not to mention truly entertaining! Azander seems to be fairly balanced in his opinions on his craft.

Interesting answers to the chosen questions. I was especially amused by his answer to the quite snarky question from "Rosario Draconis"!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this is super informative and fun :3
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hm. Despite my reservations about the whole Daedra theme, that was genuinely quite interesting and makes the class more enticing. I shall take another look at the class with a little more imagination.

Also, props to our loremaster, who I imagine is responsible for this write-up. It was very well-written, informative and entertaining.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm. Despite my reservations about the whole Daedra theme, that was genuinely quite interesting and makes the class more enticing. I shall take another look at the class with a little more imagination.

Also, props to our loremaster, who I imagine is responsible for this write-up. It was very well-written, informative and entertaining.

That's something I've been thinking about since I read the article. There are those who consider that no one could ever be as good a Loremaster as Leamon Tuttle Ior even Lawrence Schick), but I think Michael Zenke is doing a FINE FINE job - the Archive articles have been extremely interesting, conversational in tone (as well as one can parse tone in text online), and with a marked difference in the "voice" of each article's personality providing answers.

Props to Michael Zenke!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • EramTheLiar
    EramTheLiar
    ✭✭✭✭
    The article makes me want a flying book pet so much more than I did, and I already did. :grin:
  • Danel_Vadan
    Danel_Vadan
    ✭✭✭
    Dang, this was really good.
    A tome travels (somehow) from Apocrypha to Nirn and eventually finds a mortal soul that fits perfectly with its unique infralux resonance.
    Arcanists basically are Green Lanterns :D
    Tam! RUGH!
  • OgrimTitan
    OgrimTitan
    ✭✭✭
    Dang, this was really good.
    A tome travels (somehow) from Apocrypha to Nirn and eventually finds a mortal soul that fits perfectly with its unique infralux resonance.
    Arcanists basically are Green Lanterns :D

Only by origin method. Real green lanterns are wardens!