Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request: reward Master Crafters with better gathering animations.

SkaiFaith
SkaiFaith
✭✭✭✭
The new animations that come in crown store and crown crates are cool but... Would be cooler to have updated, beautiful, new animations as a reward for becoming Master Crafters.

I would be happy with similar animations but without the flashiness - for example an actual regular bird to gather plants with the same kind of animation of the Gyrfalcon Gather but without magical colours...
Obviously this would be an unlocked option on achievement and would not be something you would be forced to use.
I would like a runic axe with blades on both sides for woodworking...

Things like these would give the free option for players to feel rewarded and upgrade their gaming experience.
Please Zos, consider this addition, even if it doesn't generate direct, immediate income.

Sidenote: new animations should benefit from Master Gatherer CP so to be able to have the time cut in half/reduced.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather have double money from daily and master writs
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't use it, because it would almost certainly last longer than the reduced gathering time we get from the Master Gatherer CP perk, and would thus slow down my farming.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not something I care about at all. Just get the fastest possible with the CP perk, otherwise a waste of time when farming.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    I wouldn't use it, because it would almost certainly last longer than the reduced gathering time we get from the Master Gatherer CP perk, and would thus slow down my farming.

even with some of the current alt animations for harvesting the harvest time is the same with or without it
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This feature would be sweet for the player base, but bad for the revenue if the they put achievable things in game instead of the crown store.

Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    This feature would be sweet for the player base, but bad for the revenue if the they put achievable things in game instead of the crown store.

If it were in the crown store I would not bother with it, if it's something that unlocks in game I might at least use it.

Not paying 1200 crowns for an alternative animation to gather alchemy stuff like the current one they have up in the store.

Assuming they release animations for the 6 crafts you can gather stuff with at the same price that is 7200 crowns all up for an alternative gathering animation per craft, not counting the possibilities of multiple such animations per craft, way overpriced in my opinion.
  • jad11mumbler
    jad11mumbler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »

Cause ZoS is suffering for money.
    174 characters and counting over 13 accounts.

120 writ certified. 73 at CP rank.
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to add even one basic animation for each type for master crafter's to earn. We already have a Style we can unlock, so why not something like this too now that it's a thing?
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    Even faster node picking or bigger rewards being mastercrafter in all
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would be happy if the faster harvesting CP was a passive instead of a slottable. Too many other crafting things I need slotted, that one gets left out. I don’t need anything else.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA