The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

1 BAR HEAVY ATTACK MAGICKA NECROMANCE BUILD -VIDEO

VvwvenomwvV
VvwvenomwvV
✭✭✭✭
Hello people.

I made a 1 bar heavy attack magicka Necromancer build video. I hope you enjoy.

https://youtu.be/-wKqw9FX3Sk
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How can you design a Necromancer HA build without Blastbones????? It's a big boom every second heavy attack. And by the way, one can even run stamina Blastbones and hence use Undaunted Unweaver as a second set.

It's also tempting to use Boneyard instead of Elemental Susceptibility, although reasonable theorycrafters can disagree about that one.
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    I went over all of those skills and mentioned that they can be swapped-out if you like. This is what I like to run. As for Blastbones, it can feel a little wonky at times.
  • GCJ_
    GCJ_
    I was wondering if there was a viable skills rotation without blastbones for the one bar set-ups. Never thought it would involve completely foregoing the execute crit chance bonus from the passives as well as 1500 free penetration by having no gravelord skills slotted at all, but the gear covers that I guess. And your explanations for the skills made sense, too. My only concern is if the infal set isnt an option, would the elemental catalyst set be a good option since the rotation of crushing shock between HAs fits really well into the 3 second window of the weakness stacks? Crushing shock would apply all 3 giving the max 15% crit damage taken, followed by an empowered heavy well within the 3 sec duration of the stacks which will most likely crit at least once during the full heavy channel with your base crit at just under 50% before combat buffs, would make up for the infal set bonus and lack of death nell. You're already doing the rotation now, but im wondering if the transition into the different armor set would be just as seamless as it sounds in my head. I want to avoid going to med armor with storm master when soloing, not to mention the impending nerf to it with the next content update will kill it as a viable gear option for soloing. Catalyst would also not need a melee range attack to proc like nobles does.
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elemental Catalyst is a good set. Many Necromancers use it when in trials. The class has access to all three elements. Yes, Crushing shock does all three as well. I believe the up-time on the set is 3 seconds. It would be a good way to buff a team ( as in trials ) but I wouldn't recommend it as a solo set. You'll probably lose a lot of dps vs IA.