The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Style Page Drop rate

richo262
richo262
✭✭✭✭✭
Not advocating to make the drops more abundant, they should be rare.

If I run the thing over 70 times, with HM achieve, full collection, full motif, there should be a hard drop of at least 1 in there somewhere.

There should be a check on this, IF a style page has not yet dropped, THEN on 50th run with HM achieve (70 without) a style page MUST drop. Then go back to pure RNG, that way, the sense of just banging ones head against the wall goes away.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i believe the chance for the monster style page is 2.5% without the HM achievement, and that gets doubled to 5% with the HM achievement

since it only drops from the final boss that is only 1 chance per person per full dungeon run, so for longer dungeons this will get very tedious for sure

last night i was talking with someone who had tried to farm a monster style page and said they had done 120 runs, and saw at least 30 monster style page drops (across the entire group, he personally did not receive one)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014