The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Azure Blight Wild Hunt Steed

GBllt
GBllt
✭✭
That mount is in the « limited items » since june 2022

Its a beautiful mount but anyone know when it will be remove for a new « limited » mount ?

I remember when I rushed for buy this mount. If I had know that she would stay for months lol
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope it stays there. I want the spriggan polymorph and the mount, and I almost have enough to buy the 1st, and I'll be very unhappy if they vanish from the crown store :(
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Bloodroot Spriggan and Bloodroot Wild Hunt Senche were there for a year before the Azure Blight stuff, so I would expect the switch in June again.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    I hope it stays there. I want the spriggan polymorph and the mount, and I almost have enough to buy the 1st, and I'll be very unhappy if they vanish from the crown store :(
    I got it! :)
    After accumulating endeavour seals for at least 5 months, I had about 4 weeks to go before I had enough. Then today I saw the login notification that the mount only had 6 days left in the store, and I nearly had a heart attack. Then I checked the Crown Store and found that it's discounted for ESO+ members (and I've had this since the start of the year, due to starting crafting), and I did have enough seals to buy it (but only about 230 more). So now I have the Azure Blight Spriggan polymorph and matching mount, and my bosmer can channel her inner wild hunt spriggan and run amok! :)

(open the images in a new tab to zoom in on the details)

Normal bosmer with her best friend:
    20230526-azure-blight-wild-hunt-steed-and-matching-spriggan-polymorph-2.jpg

Wild hunt bosmer and mount:
    20230526-azure-blight-wild-hunt-steed-and-matching-spriggan-polymorph-3.jpg

20230526-azure-blight-wild-hunt-steed-and-matching-spriggan-polymorph-4.jpg
    Edited by vsrs_au on May 26, 2023 11:55AM
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vsrs_au nice. Good for you! I also got the mount a while ago, but haven't really used it. It looks cool and witchy, so I may use it for a witch-themed arcanist.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @GBllt , in case you missed the comment I made in the above post: the mount is only available in the Crown Store for another 5 days, just letting you know! :)