The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Incredible Downtown Apartment build

MotokoKusanagi34
MotokoKusanagi34
✭✭✭
Hey all, my girlfriend built another amazing house in a very urban/city style. I thought I’d share it here as well :smile:

https://youtu.be/MMqJ_ZEKV0E
Edited by MotokoKusanagi34 on May 12, 2023 9:24AM
  • Neriala
    Neriala
    ✭✭✭
    i love this :-) amazing work, have to watch again :-))
    Life is like a river. Wisdom is knowing when to paddle and when to float. There's a time to grab your paddle and forge your way ahead in life and there's a time to just chill, relax and just go with the flow.

• JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that is amazing!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The street buildings were immaculately done, and the views outside the windows were a brilliant touch! Everything looks so modern, especially the kitchen--the textures on the cupboards were so cool as well!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is amazing! So many nice details, like the window blinds.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• MotokoKusanagi34
    MotokoKusanagi34
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for the brilliant comments. SaCerina was extremely happy and thankful for your great feedback. 😋
    Edited by MotokoKusanagi34 on May 12, 2023 9:26AM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that's one amazing city.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incredible work!
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Erlis
    Erlis
    Soul Shriven
    This is amazing!!! Hats off to the master!
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's soo pretty. I love how big ESO has expanded in the architecture of house building. I also like the new plans. It makes it easier to build with. Tell your woman she done real good! :)
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    That is AMAZING!