The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragons appetite

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
Can this ser bonus be applied to multiple targets?
  • Galeriano
    Galeriano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Need to get a bleed from somewhere. But templar jabs being direct dmg, you can get a heal every 5 secs if you are jabbing.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I'm using, is there buff image to show stacks?
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are going Jabplar, Call of the Undertaker is the better option. 4% healing taken and 4% healing done should both apply to the minor lifesteal. Lifesteal alone gives you 3k health every second 3k health every 5 seconds as long as you are doing damage and doesn't require building stacks or having a bleed skill. Combo that with healing jabs and you are essentially keeping yourself at full health all the time in combat if that is your main spammable.

Edit for mistype.
    Edited by TybaltKaine on May 16, 2023 2:26PM
    • Tybalt Kaine Khajiit Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion
    • PC/NA
    • Guildmaster- Lucky Raven
    • Knight of Marrow - Blackfeather Academy
    • Adepti- The Witches Goblet
    • Dragon Frog - Butterscotch Dragon Frog
    • "Nightblade healer huh? How does that work?"
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm maybe although DA has a 10-11k tool tip so essentially 5k non crit burst heals every 5 seconds potentially.
    My issue at the min is there doesn't appear to be a way of tracking stacks or even seing the proc?
    I'm using master dw/vateshran staff and jabs so it's easily 5 second proc
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, DA scales on max stam/mag. I forgot about that. May as well run both if you wanna be a really tanky damager without relying on shield sets. That's beyond the scope of your question though.
    • PC/NA
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are going Jabplar, Call of the Undertaker is the better option. 4% healing taken and 4% healing done should both apply to the minor lifesteal. Lifesteal alone gives you 3k health every second as long as you are doing damage and doesn't require building stacks or having a bleed skill. Combo that with healing jabs and you are essentially keeping yourself at full health all the time in combat if that is your main spammable.

Minor lifesteal is 600 per second or 1200 every 2 seconds. Not sure where you are getting 3k per second.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mistyped, I was applying the 600 over the 5 seconds, as the comment above was talking about 5 second heals.
    • PC/NA
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone found this set to be effective?

I tried it on a DoT-heavy build, thinking the +225 per tick would help, but it felt lackluster.
    PC | NA | CP 2.2k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Call of the Undertaker can actually be a helpful set for pug healing if you use Soul Splitting Trap. You can, of course, get minor life steal from Blood Alter, but it has a range limit. Soul Splitting, you can fire and forget, and every pug who is attacking is getting healed. It's a nifty set.

Dragon's appetite can be hit and miss. For a while, many streamers were wearing this set. It does give good passive healing. But you have to understand that you will get a lot of overhealing - which is not necessarily a bad thing as it keeps you topped off. But you cannot rely on it alone. You need some other passive healing and a burst heal of sorts. It can be decently paired with masters dual wield.
    Edited by maxjapank on May 17, 2023 12:38AM
  • sunshineflame
    sunshineflame
    ✭✭✭
    dragurkin and dragons on a warden with growing swarm for the bleed and force pulse spam with a charged ice staff has been effective...not top tier but mindless dps that reaches well over 3k on most players and that's pretty solid.
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    dragurkin and dragons on a warden with growing swarm for the bleed and force pulse spam with a charged ice staff has been effective...not top tier but mindless dps that reaches well over 3k on most players and that's pretty solid.

Yes reason to run warden if you go a lot of focus for melee. A lot people sleep on the set it has to be the best dps when you use multiple attack spamables and sets that proc 4 hits a second or 1 sec damage over time which is most ground aoe in the game.

Even werewolf is good with pack leader your wolves be doing alot of the damage. Sure the beserker is great but the direwolves does more damage per second.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    taugrim wrote: »
    Has anyone found this set to be effective?

I tried it on a DoT-heavy build, thinking the +225 per tick would help, but it felt lackluster.

Pure DoT builds are pretty crap now. Have been for a very long time but since they halved the tick rate sets like Maelstrom, Draugrkin, and Dragon's have become worthless. Sometimes I still bust out my DoT DK and I regret it pretty much every time. People can casually heal through literal 90k trial dummy parses all day long.

If you want it to work pair it with either templar jabs or rapid strikes (EDIT forgot to mention force pulse here too). Rapids hits harder since you get that extra tick in there but my preference is still jabs since it's AoE, the tooltip on the jabs doesn't matter much (so even the off-targets will take some big hits), it doesn't require a target (great for NB hunting), and can't be dodged. Some extra DoTs can be decent in this scenario since damage is damage. But you can't rely on it making up the bulk of your output now if you want anyone to die before you do.
    Edited by Sluggy on April 12, 2024 10:54AM
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    taugrim wrote: »
    Has anyone found this set to be effective? I tried it on a DoT-heavy build, thinking the +225 per tick would help, but it felt lackluster.
    It's a decent enough set for providing mid levels of sustain + damage + healing for dot stack builds, much easier to learn the playstyle on than Draugrkin, and it's craftable versus a DLC dungeon farm. But once you get the hang of the playstyle, there's just no comparison to how much more damage Draugrkin does. Both of these sets require a critical mass of dot stack upkeep or else they are actively bad.
    Sluggy wrote: »
    Pure DoT builds are pretty crap now.
    Not at all, most players simply aren't building or playing them correctly (i.e. stop running 64 hp with tank sets), and it's not like you're going to burst down those 46k hp Warden Polar spammers any easier than you're going to pressure them down.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • Sporigudinai
    Sporigudinai
    ✭✭✭
    I´m trying to do a Necro DoT, any tips for build?
    PC-NA
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I´m trying to do a Necro DoT, any tips for build?
    Yeah, play DK or Arc instead : (

If you must play Necro the bar compression on Master Bow Venom Arrow helps a lot but it's still jank.

Roksa/Maarselok + Draugrkin/Appetite/Fire/Relequen + DDF/SSC/Malacath + MDW + Master Bow
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps