Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Earn Rewards During Whitestrake's Mayhem"

• Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those book furnishings are something else lol and the terrier bone things for the pet dog. You need 10, I have almost a 100
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are there double drops from the IC dungeons like in the old Imperial City event? If not, can we please consider that for the next Mayhem :)
  • Seperatist
    Seperatist
    ✭✭✭
    Any info on second pvp event, i heard it's going to happen somewhere in June 2023 but haven't heard and can't find anything else so far?
    Immoltal ledeemel, (un)chained, Gryphon Fat, Thicc Tocc Tolmenter, Grand overbruhlord, Kekslayer. "You know you don't have to be here right"
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Seperatist wrote: »
    Any info on second pvp event, i heard it's going to happen somewhere in June 2023 but haven't heard and can't find anything else so far?

Since we are still in the middle of the first event, we won't have news on the second event for a bit. Timing wise, we have shared late June. But no other specifics are available yet. We'll have a post and update our pinned post here once more information is available.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will Xbox eu have new servers by then 😔
  • Ashjunkie
    Ashjunkie
    ✭✭✭
    Please, for the love of Sheo, make it so we get the new pages before the old pages start dropping.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashjunkie wrote: »
    Please, for the love of Sheo, make it so we get the new pages before the old pages start dropping.

Yes, I've been getting the old House Dufort pages that everybody already has at a ratio of 10 to 1 to the new Gloamsedge pages. Also, I would suggest making a separate Bag of Veteran's Glory for each style. I only need one piece to finish my Legion Zero style, but keep getting style pages from the motifs I don't care for and don't collect. And I'm not interested in paying 600k-1 mil on guild traders for it.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Seperatist
    Seperatist
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Seperatist wrote: »

Since we are still in the middle of the first event, we won't have news on the second event for a bit. Timing wise, we have shared late June. But no other specifics are available yet. We'll have a post and update our pinned post here once more information is available.

Thank you for respond :smile:
    Immoltal ledeemel, (un)chained, Gryphon Fat, Thicc Tocc Tolmenter, Grand overbruhlord, Kekslayer. "You know you don't have to be here right"
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's interesting to note that the last event announcement said that we could earn one page of a specific style per day... and yet that turned out to be false, as many people reported multiple daily drops. However, the current Mayhem event announcement says nothing about any limit on the new Gloamsedge pages, but many of us have noticed that we are in fact hard capped at one per day.

I wonder if they got their drop rates mixed up for the two events?
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin - Back in 2020, the Imperial City celebration event had the option to buy Imperial furniture with event tickets. Any chance we’ll see that return with the June version?

Also, would love to see the Red Diamond music box return.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin , will the same indriks be available during the 2nd mayhem event coming up? I'd like to get the luminous indrik, but I won't spend tickets on the berries unless I know I can complete it during the 2nd mayhem event.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin , will the same indriks be available during the 2nd mayhem event coming up? I'd like to get the luminous indrik, but I won't spend tickets on the berries unless I know I can complete it during the 2nd mayhem event.

june is still quarter 2 so the current indriks should remain
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    vsrs_au wrote: »

june is still quarter 2 so the current indriks should remain
    So the luminous indrik should be available during mayhem #2, then? I hope so, because I didn't spend my tickets yesterday, and the event's over now. Thanks for the reply.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390