[REQUEST] Remove useless time penalty on conceding
ToT is a terribly snowballish card game.
Early picks are decisive and just evolve exponentially into a win in 80% of cases. The other 20% is due to lack of experience of a player.
This makes it particularly painful to have such an excessive time penalty of 10min when conceding. We already do not get any reward when conceding. WHY HAVE THIS DOUBLE PENALTY?
Why have this time penalty at all when one could just switch to another character? This penalty is useless and won't prevent exploiting by some players. They will just switch.
It is ENTIRELY FUTILE and just ABSOLUTELY ANNOYING. So please remove it.