The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What's your favorite silly quest?

• LannStone
    LannStone
    ✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    LannStone wrote: »
    (Oh, look, yet another thread moved to die. :/)

Moved to Quests and Exploration?
    Lol, I never even knew that was a category :)
    That complaint's getting a bit old. Every single forum I've ever used on the internet has had multiple categories, and I've had no trouble browsing through them. I regularly browse through more than 10 different categories in this forum, and it doesn't affect my ability to keep up with the latest threads.

Not too old - I'm sure you've seen the thread of General Discussions called "Please STOP pushing threads into "Players helping Players"
    Similar sentiment, I'd say :)

• vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    (Oh, look, yet another thread moved to die. :/)

Moved to Quests and Exploration?
    Lol, I never even knew that was a category :)
    That complaint's getting a bit old. Every single forum I've ever used on the internet has had multiple categories, and I've had no trouble browsing through them. I regularly browse through more than 10 different categories in this forum, and it doesn't affect my ability to keep up with the latest threads.

Not too old - I'm sure you've seen the thread of General Discussions called "Please STOP pushing threads into "Players helping Players"
    Similar sentiment, I'd say :)
    Yes, I've followed that thread since its inception, which is exactly why I said that complaint's getting a bit old. It's not that difficult to browse subcategories. Many web sites present information sorted into subcategories, so it's hardly a novel concept.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390