Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

4 MUST HAVE POTIONS FOR PVP & PVE!!!!

VvwvenomwvV
VvwvenomwvV
✭✭✭✭
Hello people.

I made a video on 4 must have potions for PvP & PvE. I hope this helps. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/3qtHXOVESdk
Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 14, 2023 4:33PM
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice going over the standard potions for the uninformed out there, but if I could make one suggestion
    Dragon Bile + Namira's rot + Powdered mother of pearl
    that gives you the swift stealth like in your vid but it also gievs you major vitality which comes in extremely handy should the invis aspect fail to work for one reason or another
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »
    Nice going over the standard potions for the uninformed out there, but if I could make one suggestion
    Dragon Bile + Namira's rot + Powdered mother of pearl
    that gives you the swift stealth like in your vid but it also gievs you major vitality which comes in extremely handy should the invis aspect fail to work for one reason or another

That's a nice potion, but rather expensive to craft.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forget I have potions, I only make the basic tri-recovery and they get used by the alchemy daily craft.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone has suggestions for other useful potions, please feel free to post them here. Tyvm!
  • Vulkunne
    Vulkunne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not trying to preach to the choir when saying this however I've never needed stealth detect pots. Other stealth detect mechanics I use as needed but never the pots. That's just wasting sustain that's already badly needed when if I really need to see if I'm alone somewhere there are ways to sufficiently do that without getting into the weeds.
    Edited by Vulkunne on May 12, 2023 1:37PM
    Scourge of the Pact * Sorrow of the Covenant * Sunder of the Dominion

Today victory is mine. Long live the Empire.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill just stick with my 3000 crown tripots i get for free from daily logins lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me: Running 2000 of the ones you get from logging in

I'M NEVER GOING TO USE THEM ALL
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post