The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Know what id like

logan68
logan68
✭✭✭
All the quest givers to shut up. I know where they are i dont need constantly here about old content or content i dont need or want to do. Please devs make it happen silence this noise
Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 14, 2023 4:01PM
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or....

4omh8b9dvl4b.png
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • nerevoryn
    nerevoryn
    ✭✭
    Or....

4omh8b9dvl4b.png

Players should not have to choose between having to deal with hearing the same obnoxious lines of dialogue from harping NPCs 20 times per play session or having no dialogue at all.
    PCNA. Just mer.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nerevoryn wrote: »
    Or....

4omh8b9dvl4b.png

Players should not have to choose between having to deal with hearing the same obnoxious lines of dialogue from harping NPCs 20 times per play session or having no dialogue at all.

Khajiit agrees. Khajiit is also certain that slider goes both down and up.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would probably be a good idea for an addon - silence dialogue volume unless actually in dialogue.
  • nerevoryn
    nerevoryn
    ✭✭
    nerevoryn wrote: »
    Or....

4omh8b9dvl4b.png

Khajiit agrees. Khajiit is also certain that slider goes both down and up.

It would be silly to expect players to constantly fiddle with their audio settings whenever they approach the fighter's guild for exemple.
    PCNA. Just mer.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    just get the quest
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • logan68
    logan68
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    just get the quest

never i will never ever play the card game i demand resource and dev action just cause :wink:
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My usual hang... DID YOU GET IT? DID YOUR LETTER ARRIVE?
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would probably be a good idea for an addon - silence dialogue volume unless actually in dialogue.

I'd still like to hear NPCs talking to each other but not hear Sorinne shouting about TOT or Rian or whatever his name is telling me the Ivory Brigade needs me every time I go to Leyawiin.
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post