The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Housing Buyback

kensan62_ESO
kensan62_ESO
✭✭✭
Would like the ability to sell back any housing that I bought in the past for crowns that could be put towards a different house that I want instead. If not crowns, then some type of credit or discount off of the next house purchased.
  • JARTHEGREY
    JARTHEGREY
    ✭✭✭
    This would be awesome - I have a house that I no longer use due to buying a larger house.

Either that or allow independent storage (which is probably more logical) chests to be kept in individual houses.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Realtor NPC coming to crown store.
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want two things: cosmetic house slots that you can purchase, meaning you can decorate the same house more than once. And the ability to sell houses, fully furnished, to other players- as in you can sell a house your decorated with all its decorations.
    Edited by merpins on May 11, 2023 8:50PM
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    merpins wrote: »
    I want two things: cosmetic house slots that you can purchase, meaning you can decorate the same house more than once. And the ability to sell houses, fully furnished, to other players- as in you can sell a house your decorated with all its decorations.

Omg! Housing build editor :0 Revolutionary idea, and something they could make money off of lol
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing slots would be awesome, there's been many times when I've wanted to decorate the same home but for different characters and in different themes.

I can't see them ever allowing players to sell homes to others players though - for the simple fact that ZOS wouldn't make money off of it.

I do think they could make money off of trading in older homes for a discount when purchasing newer homes though, there at least 2-3 homes I'd do that with right now if I was able.