The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Are there still Godslayer prog groups and the like?

Daggerfell0929
Daggerfell0929
✭✭✭
I wanted to push for Godslayer about a year ago but stopped playing due to a damage nerf by about 10% in patch 35. It is hard to progress on these kind of things with a new *meta* being established every 3 months. Are there still progression groups nowadays looking for new players?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 28, 2023 4:54PM
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. On PC NA I see cores targeting various trial trifectas pretty often.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there are still trial trifecta groups out there.

In fact, I'm starting to get the itch to lead another one...
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sarahthes wrote: »
    Yes, there are still trial trifecta groups out there.

In fact, I'm starting to get the itch to lead another one...

Do it.
  • HappyDan
    HappyDan
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to push for Godslayer about a year ago but stopped playing due to a damage nerf by about 10% in patch 35. It is hard to progress on these kind of things with a new *meta* being established every 3 months. Are there still progression groups nowadays looking for new players?

I've actually got GS on April 1st, wasn't out group's best run but wasn't that bad 252k score 24m iirc.

Dps atm is much higher than it was in U35, and we have WR's getting broken every patch.
    U35 was a bit of a shocker but people didn't lose more than 10% damage, and once they gotten used to it they even got it back so ah yeah there is no content in the game that you can't clear due to inaccessible dps like GS was on release day, dps was so low and the timer so tight very few group could have the title, nowadays you can afk half the fight barrier spam and still get a 27-28m GS without much stress.