With multiple Mayhems coming up, I figured now would be a great time to ask a few questions I have about the icon for conflicts on the pvp maps (the colored swords crossed icon). Sorry if this is common knowledge, but I mostly PvE or do BGs, and I wasn't able to find any satisfactory answers online.
- What determines when a conflict appears on the map? Is it something like the number of deaths in a specific area, or is it something else?
- When does a conflict get promoted from a small one to a medium one, then finally to a large?
- How long do the icons last on the map once a battle starts?
- For a more subjective question, do you try go towards conflicts when you see them, or do you stay focused on getting keeps/resources/districts/whatever?
- Finally, if we don't know any specifics about how this mechanic works, would it be frowned upon or against TOS to do studying and experimenting to see how they work?
Thanks in advance!
Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House