The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Friend List is Gone! Everything on my map is gone!

Igorcharlie101
Igorcharlie101
Soul Shriven
My friends from my entire list are gone, all the maps I had done all the quests and completed are gone too! Was my account hacked or something and I don't know about it? I haven't played the game for almost 3 years and now this happens to me
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 10, 2023 5:24PM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I understand what is being said, that all quests completed are not registered as completed, that is something that cannot be reversed on an account/character as that is saved server side.

Try restarting the game. Heck, restart the PC while doing that to be safe. They log back in.

If that does not work, @ZOS_Kevin or @ZOS_Bill may be able to help though this is a holiday so you may have to wait until tomorrow.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check you havent accidentally been logged onto the other server too
    Soupy twist
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't played for 3 years your friends may have unfriended you.
    PCNA
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't played for 3 years your friends may have unfriended you.

It is more likely they have friend that could not unfriend them as they have not logged into the game for years themselves.

• SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume that if they logged in on the "wrong" server, it would be pretty obvious by the lack of any characters-- unless they had previously created identical (or very similar) characters on both servers.

One possibility is that the account had been moved to cold storage, which means it would have taken longer to log in due to the account needing to be retrieved from cold storage. A few years ago I had an issue with crafting stations where they were not showing my researched traits, presumably because the data wasn't being loaded before I checked the stations to see my progress, but everything reappeared later. That was before cold storage was implemented, but maybe this is something like that-- the necessary data isn't accessible yet for whatever reason? The suggestion to log out, shut down the game, reboot the computer, and try again might help.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Igorcharlie101

If you've not done so, please go ahead and contact customer support for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post