The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I just want a simple combat text, not all that crap FTC gives you, anyone?

t.claudio.usnub18_ESO
Just a combat text to show my damage and healing, I loved PSBT but that one is no longer being worked on and it bugs out on me, please tell me there are more option?

FTC is a cluster .... IMO and turns the game into Warcraft and if I wanted that I would just play Warcraft., I pretty much want a updated version on Pawkette's Scrolling Battle Text without the bugs?

I am tried to make my own addon but I still got a lot to learn so that might be a while.

Until then can anyone recommend me a simple combat text or take over PSBT, it's up for grabs to anyone that wants to take it over from what I read.
  • Aiiane
    Aiiane
    ✭✭✭
    You know you can turn off FTC's unit frames while still keeping its scrolling combat text enabled, right? (Esc -> Settings -> FTC)
    Aiiane, Aldmeri Dominion, Auriel's Bow, NA ☆ Twitter
  • ZeakFury
    ZeakFury
    ✭✭✭
    Combat Log Statistics (CLS)

pvw431.jpg

Not sure if this is what your looking for...
  • Daendur
    Daendur
    ✭✭✭
    I use FTC with disabled frames. It keeps scrolling damage - in & out + heals , and numbers/% on bars (life,magika,stamina)
  • Redsun
    Redsun
    ✭✭
    Just a combat text to show my damage and healing, I loved PSBT but that one is no longer being worked on and it bugs out on me, please tell me there are more option?

FTC is a cluster .... IMO and turns the game into Warcraft and if I wanted that I would just play Warcraft., I pretty much want a updated version on Pawkette's Scrolling Battle Text without the bugs?

I am tried to make my own addon but I still got a lot to learn so that might be a while.

Until then can anyone recommend me a simple combat text or take over PSBT, it's up for grabs to anyone that wants to take it over from what I read.

Yeah and using combat text isnt warcraft by yr logic?

• t.claudio.usnub18_ESO
    Thanks I'll have to give it a second look.
  • t.claudio.usnub18_ESO
    Well tested it again and Nope, FTC will not let me turn off the screen clutter, like Low magic or health, like no sh&t sherlock I know my health is low, this addon spams my screen with useless info that anyone with common sense should know.

As for CLS this is a nice addon but I only like it when I merge it with my chat, not as a second screen (MORE unneeded clutter) it seems to bug out upon relog when its merged with my chat so I had to uninstall it, it's a shame because I like the concept.

We need more addon dev, like bad, as of now FTC has a monopoly on combat text.

I need to learn how to make addons like yesterday.
  • ZeakFury
    ZeakFury
    ✭✭✭
    What version are you using of CLS? It was updated today. Also there is an option to push the combat to your chat log instead of docking it with your chat.
  • Aiiane
    Aiiane
    ✭✭✭
    Have you considered posting a comment on FTC asking for the option to turn off certain subsets of scrolling text?
    Aiiane, Aldmeri Dominion, Auriel's Bow, NA ☆ Twitter
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    You can try Combat Cloud too. Though it's very early stage.
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • Zazar
    Zazar
    ✭✭
    In development:
    CombatCloud
    pvw741.jpg
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    I beat you there Zazar :p
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • Zazar
    Zazar
    ✭✭
    I beat you there Zazar :p

Yeah, but I added a picture ;)
  • t.claudio.usnub18_ESO
    Zazar wrote: »
    In development:
    CombatCloud
    pvw741.jpg
    I been using it, this is what I been looking for, thx for all your help people.
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want to be informed when I'm low on resources, health/stam/magicka
    "It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
  • Kelsaik
    Kelsaik
    ✭✭
    Combat Cloud is simply the best Addon atm. FTC is crap.
  • Kng_Ayumayuma
    Kng_Ayumayuma
    ✭✭✭
    ZeakFury wrote: »
    Combat Log Statistics (CLS)

pvw431.jpg

Not sure if this is what your looking for...

This

• Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    Zazar wrote: »
    In development:
    CombatCloud
    pvw741.jpg
    I been using it, this is what I been looking for, thx for all your help people.

Agreed, exactly what I wanted too. Found it a couple days ago.

Including pic so people can see it.
    pvw1050.jpg
    Edited by Pyatra on May 5, 2014 10:38PM
  • meaghs
    meaghs
    ✭✭✭
    Im working on TempTic. Mainly geared for healers. It has timers for when some HoTs wear off and also gives general damage feedback. Still in development.
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info395-TempTic.html
    Edited by meaghs on May 6, 2014 5:09AM