The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will the "sovngarde crates" ever return again? New player.

Szpadynio
Szpadynio
Soul Shriven
Hello, with the recent discount i decided to give ESO a shot and it grabbed me in, now since im playing a nord i saw these awesome tattoos and such in Sovngarde crates and after playing skyrim i feel sad that i no longer can't get them. :(

I read that they returned last year during event called "whitestrake mayhem", will they return again or there's no hope seeing them again? :(
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown crates usually always return at somepoint, when? Who knows could be next week, next month, could be next year. We just don't know when they will come back, but we know they WILL one day.
  • Szpadynio
    Szpadynio
    Soul Shriven
    Crown crates usually always return at somepoint, when? Who knows could be next week, next month, could be next year. We just don't know when they will come back, but we know they WILL one day.

I guess it's true, but "could be next year" makes me sad when im going through the story for the first time. :(

Do crates return usually go with some event or theme of the month? This event called Whitestrake mayhem will be on again in may so i wonder if it's war related then sovngarde crates might return during this event again?
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Szpadynio wrote: »

I guess it's true, but "could be next year" makes me sad when im going through the story for the first time. :(

Do crates return usually go with some event or theme of the month? This event called Whitestrake mayhem will be on again in may so i wonder if it's war related then sovngarde crates might return during this event again?

From, what i remember, the crates that come with the PVP event have always been pretty random, but hey, it is -possible- they could return with the event again this time, only zos knows.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    it could happen anytime. just check the crown store showcase every new month
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Szpadynio
    Szpadynio
    Soul Shriven
    LunaFlora wrote: »

So crates reset every beginning of the month?

I guess now i should ask the moderators if any will see it, please can you send this over to the relevant team and maybe increase my chance a tiny bit, i know im not really important, but doesn't hurt to ask. :( Even if only it would return for a day.
    Edited by Szpadynio on April 30, 2023 5:38AM
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Szpadynio wrote: »
    LunaFlora wrote: »

So crates reset every beginning of the month?

I guess now i should ask the moderators if any will see it, please can you send this over to the relevant team and maybe increase my chance a tiny bit, i know im not really important, but doesn't hurt to ask. :( Even if only it would return for a day.

crates dont reset every month but if crates return they get announced in crown store showcases.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    crates seem to follow a 2 year pattern from when they release to when they return to the store. this pattern might change because there is so many crates right now and they might start putting more than 1 return crate every month.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Szpadynio
    Szpadynio
    Soul Shriven
    crates seem to follow a 2 year pattern from when they release to when they return to the store. this pattern might change because there is so many crates right now and they might start putting more than 1 return crate every month.

i hope they will bring more old crates per month, only cool nord tattoos are in sovngarde crates so it's very sad that they might not be even available for another year or two. :(