Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More return crates every month.

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭
As the title says with the current massive list of crown crates there needs to be more crates every given month otherwise it will take over 3 years of waiting for the crate you want to be put on the market. I suggest having 2-3 return crates to be listed on the crown store every month so that way it can go faster down the currently massive list of crates and people wouldnt have to wait years on end for the items they want.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.

More return crates every month. 37 votes

This is a good idea lets do it!
94%
DanikatBlazynValarMorghulis1896XDark_One13emilyhyoyeonAztriasMiyukiShibaErai_sedaiAshyachuTúrin_VidsmidrFlipFlopFrogWySoSiriusDaggerfell0929Gruumsh1EmperorRemanIVCooperharleyevymyu233arch1t3ctdragonlord500Galiferno 35 votes
Bad idea, let Zos over use the concept of FOMO.
5%
WiseSkyBeWare94 2 votes
  • Erai_sedai
    Erai_sedai
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh I found out that I want one of the costumes from the dwarven crates, and since they were in at the end of last year they probably wont be back for ages. So that sucks.. :\
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they just have all the crates available year round, and have cycles of when they go on sell. Basically what we have now, but all the other crates are available just at the regular price.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭
    The players have spoken Zos. its quite clear the player base wants more return crown crates every month so it can go quickly down the massive list of crown crates.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or to put it more succinctly ... Shut up and take my money! :D
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd rather they did away with FOMO and gambling altogether and made all monetised items available at all times, all clearly priced in currencies that are 'local' to the player rather than obfuscated by two different layers of premium currencies (crowns and gems) and 'locked' inside a slot machine.

If we are to accept that cash shops are a necessary sacrifice to the God of Delusional Infinite Growth be upfront about it.

Edited by ApoAlaia on May 2, 2023 8:01AM
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bad idea, let Zos over use the concept of FOMO.
    Everyone loves FOMO!
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons