The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Reverberating Bash stun bugged / desynced?

arch1t3ct
arch1t3ct
✭✭✭
Every time i get stunned by reverberating bash i get desynced for a moment. Most of the times i can't break free with 1 attempt. Even with Slippery CP slotted, enemy can hit me before i break free. Sometimes i have to break free twice. This stun just feels very bugged, does anyone else have any issues with it?
  • Janni
    Janni
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I was playing around with the skill a few months ago and found it had many strange properties. One of which is that it actually has a hidden cast time. In fact you can perform a light attack AND a bash before the damage from reverberating bash lands followed by another bash after and of course if the target breaks free the second part of reverberating bash as well. This felt really odd to me so I dropped the idea of using it. But a couple of weeks ago a random person sent me a duel invite. They were a near perma-block bash tank. And WOW did they hit hard! To make matters worse that stun was nearly unbreakable for me. Even when I did manage to break free they'd easily land the light attack (with enchant and proc set) the bash, the reverb itself, another bash (cause they are faster than any other attack) and the second part of reverb and usually another bash all essentially in the same GCD. It easily chunked 25k of health and was basically impossible to avoid if I allowed them to get close. I didn't try out slippery but you know... if I have to rely on a perk to play the game for me because the core mechanics don't work... why bother.
    Edited by Janni on April 29, 2023 5:29PM