The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't begin quest "Competition and Contracts"

blueyonder
blueyonder
✭✭✭
Dear Team, there's a problem with Bastian's introductory quest "Competition and Contracts" on my character "Skylas". I cannot start the quest. Bastian is not available as an ally on this character. Deepscorn Hollow is whited out on Skylas's map as though completed, on mouseover it says "You rescued Quistley Silvelle from the Daughter of Sithis". Zeechis is at his camp and will say "Ugh! Perhaps this was not such a grand idea" when I approach him, but has no quest marker and I can't interact with him. Bastian is tied up on the island and when I approach he says "Hey, hey! Over here! I need some help!" but he has no quest marker. I can interact with him but he says "This day might have turned out very badly for all of us if you hadn't come along when you did. Thank you. If you ever need a friend, you can count on me. [Goodbye.]" Would it be possible for you to please reset the quest for Skylas? My account is @molyforest, NOT @blueyonder, I changed it and the forum didn't catch up. Thanks for your help.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 29, 2023 5:16PM
BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • blueyonder
    blueyonder
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind, you can close this please. I don't know what's up with that quest but don't need it, my problem is resolved. Thank you very much
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We are going to go ahead and close this thread as per the request of the OP.

Thank you for your understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.