Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Possible Nightfall crate for May or early June?

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
I know I know the chances are most likely impossible but bare with me.

It almost makes sense since the new crate the Ragebound Crate is themed after harrowstorms and Reachmen. The Nightfall crate has quite a few items themed around the same thing. so why not return the Nightfall crate a little early and have a month of Harrowstorm themed items?
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    i think it will return in witch festival
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    evymyu233 wrote: »

Maybe, but probably not this year. The Nightfall came back in August of 2022, so they won't be back for a while. My money's on Grim Harlequin for Witches Festival this year.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • aluminuum
    aluminuum
    evymyu233 wrote: »

Maybe, but probably not this year. The Nightfall came back in August of 2022, so they won't be back for a while. My money's on Grim Harlequin for Witches Festival this year.

Grim Harlequin will most likely return this upcoming month or June.
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk just please bring back the Tel Galen house, ZOS.