The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Activity Finder queuing for Group for Arenas and Trials coming?

Aerius_Sygale
Aerius_Sygale
✭✭✭✭
A friend of mine said they heard in a video that there is going to be so you can use the Activity Finder for more than just Group Dungeons, but Arenas (non-solo, of course) and Trials. Is this true? And if yes, do we know when that is happening? @ZOS_GinaBruno ? Anyone? Once Necrom launches, I REALLY want to beat the new Sanity's Edge Trial on Normal, for the Sanity's Orchid Dye...
PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was one of the Q3 or Q4 items mentioned (can't remember which quarter of those two) as part of the necrom reveal event
    Soupy twist
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    It was one of the Q3 or Q4 items mentioned (can't remember which quarter of those two) as part of the necrom reveal event

Aww, so though still cool, if I don't want to wait approximately a quarter, or half a year past Necrom launch, I really have to hope some Guild Members can make it happen, or maybe...hang out right outside of the dungeon entrance to try get picked up for a normal run through it...? I sure hope something of the sort will work out for me... Thank you for the answer, though! Much appreciated.
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    99% of people do not use the "normal" dungeon entrance to go into a dungeon

for group dungeons, there is usually LFG chat in zones with an undaunted enclave and then as a pre-formed group queue in (or the dungeon queues if you want to queue by yourself), and even then people can manually port in anyway from any wayshrine

trials and arenas work similar, the most common spot for the LFG chat is in craglorn if you dont mind PUGs

if you have a guild you could like try asking if anyone wants to do say DSA or BRP for arenas, trials take a little bit more coordination

(i did notice in your sig that your on PS, so i dont know how similar these things are to the PC server lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its Craglorn on PS too. The default place for lfg shouts
    Soupy twist