The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just bought Amaya Lake Lodge. But it doesn't have access to the lake. Missed opportunity I think.

Daedralist
This home is amazing, absolutely love it. But maaaan I wish I could decorate the docks. The door leads to the outside but I think it would have been much better if we could. It's so hard to find waterfront player homes.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    that would be awesome yea!

in case you didn't know
    strident spring demise, serenity falls estate, and daggerfall overlook have some water though not as much as a whole lake
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Daedralist
    LunaFlora wrote: »

in case you didn't know
    strident spring demise, serenity falls estate, and daggerfall overlook have some water though not as much as a whole lake

They do. I was hoping for one in the Dunmer culture style Tel Galen is one I've had my eye on for a while. But it's just sooooo big
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Daedralist wrote: »

in case you didn't know

They do. I was hoping for one in the Dunmer culture style Tel Galen is one I've had my eye on for a while. But it's just sooooo big

a smaller tel galen would be pretty nice
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daedralist wrote: »

in case you didn't know

It's not Dunmer-style but Moon Sugar Meadow in N. Elsweyr has beautiful water features if you have not seen it. There is no lake but it has lagoons that wrap around it and lead out to a larger water body. You can actually swim quite a lot of it too. There are of course the slaughter fish death borders, but they are far enough from the shore to be able to enjoy the water.

The whole land plot is gorgeous imo. No pre-built home structure but as ZoS continues to release more "structure" type housing objects it's very possible to build a wonderful home there from scratch.

I'm working on a modest size home there that will incorporate the existing water and nature features. I wanted a home that will showcase the area's beauty instead of shutting it out or making it feel "separate".
    Think like, a medieval Japanese style home that incorporates some of Frank Lloyd Wright's nature-centric design philosophies. :)
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)