The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does my Templar's +8% XP robe get more XP in PvP matches?

Scott86
Scott86
Thanks.
Edited by ZOS_Kraken on April 25, 2023 7:58PM
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would advice you to not care about XP in PvP at all, because the person(s) you'll be up against most certainly won't.
  • ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
  • ZOS_Kraken
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am guessing you are asking whether the Training trait affects XP in PvP. Yes, it should affect how much XP you gain from kills in PvP. But it's not that much and it does not affect XP from other sources like quests, Battleground match rewards or keep capture/defense rewards.
    Generally using training gear in PvP just means others will have an easier time to beat you up, so unless you know what you are doing and trying to make it harder for yourself, I would advise against using the training trait for PvP. But if you have some nice crafted set item that happens to be Training, then you should probably keep it over using a nonset item that has a better trait.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Scott86
    Scott86
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    I am guessing you are asking whether the Training trait affects XP in PvP. Yes, it should affect how much XP you gain from kills in PvP. But it's not that much and it does not affect XP from other sources like quests, Battleground match rewards or keep capture/defense rewards.
    Generally using training gear in PvP just means others will have an easier time to beat you up, so unless you know what you are doing and trying to make it harder for yourself, I would advise against using the training trait for PvP. But if you have some nice crafted set item that happens to be Training, then you should probably keep it over using a nonset item that has a better trait.

I did read this. Thanks.
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Training doesn't increase AP, right? Just XP.
    read, think and write.In that order.