Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Issue with Dressing Room addon, need help

mrfrontman
mrfrontman
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, so I've been using Dressing Room since it was first released with no issues at all. I'm currently experiencing and issue with Dressing Room where it works fine for EVERY character except for ONE. It doesn't seem to show up no matter what I do. It's enabled in my add-on list but in settings>addons it doesn't appear, keybinds won't work to make the window appear either. Anybody know what I can do to fix this?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would make sure that its enabled for all your characters, if you were logged in on a character and then disabled it for some reason, it would be disabled for that 1 character but enabled for the others

if you check on the character login screen the addon list there if it shows a "check" in the box next to the addon, its enabled on every character, if its like a "filled in box", then it is enabled for some but not others, a "empty box" means its disabled for all characters

the other thing i could think of is that it might be getting some kind of UI error on some characters for some reason, and if it does then it wont come up or show in the settings (might not be noticeable if you have some addon that suppresses UI errors)

as a last resort you could try to clear your saved variables for this addon, but you would need to reconfigure all of your saved builds doing this
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014