Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion regarding furniture plans

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Please make learning furniture plans unlock-able account wide.

I am not sure what is the reasoning why this has not been implemented yet, but finding a furniture plan I don’t know on an alt, putting it into my bank, then remembering to take it out and learn it on my crafter, is kind of annoying.

I am not saying all my characters should be able to craft furniture without the skill requirements. But learning a furniture plan should be unlocked account wide.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 25, 2023 3:32AM
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be nice and i believe would eliminate a lot of data stored in server side. But not sure how many people will complain about the plans that they have learned on alts instead of selling.
  • BaalMelqartu
    BaalMelqartu
    ✭✭✭✭
    -Yes, please and thank you. Really don't see a reason for it not to be account wide except for the reason mentioned by @Treeshka
    I doubt however that even the people really irate over account wide achievements would be bothered by account wide furniture plans though. I know, I *could* be wrong.

Amongst my closest friends, we share furnishing plans & motifs when we do dailies together and get our rewards. Then I found out one of my friends (because they were pretty upfront about it, *thank the daedric princes*) was also shouting out about wanting unlearned motifs and furnishing plans for his NON-CRAFTER alts! I was like... "errr, no. I'd much rather sell a profitable motif or furnishing plan than just give it to your ALT.

I just don't see a good reason NOT to make them account wide, like outfit styles. Unless I'm missing something?
  • AndreNoir
    AndreNoir
    ✭✭✭
    Treeshka wrote: »
    But not sure how many people will complain about the plans that they have learned on alts instead of selling.

It's very strange that a lot of people, newer players and servers should struggle because someone used ayileid's recipe twice. And even if they did - they will get those recipes on all of their alts so by their logic they should pay to zos for every alt with unknown recipe before the change lol
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it would be an enormous blow to those who collected patterns on alts if this was implemented.

but, considering they already negated a mountain of effort with AWA, I doubt ZOS [snip] or give any compensation regardless of the player effort wasted.

[edited for minor bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 24, 2023 10:30AM
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we should also be able to break down furniture we made (of course not the crown store purchases) but the crafted furnishings.
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make all of the crafting recipes account-wide. Provisioning, motifs, and furniture. Please. I have one alt who knows every Provisioner recipe in the game (currently), nearly all of the furniture plans, and most of the motifs. Let my other crafters benefit from this!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would wreck a major part of the economy.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this would be awesome! and account wide motif and food recipe knowledge would be awesome too
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • AndreNoir
    AndreNoir
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    This would wreck a major part of the economy.

Explain how. Seems you learn those 1mil+ cost recipes on every alt