The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Atmoran Bantam Guar

jmccormick
jmccormick
✭✭✭
Anyone know if they'll be doing these surveys again this year? Been playing since launch and didn't get one either time they did it for 2019 or 2021. Crossing my fingers I finally get one this year.
  • jmccormick
    jmccormick
    ✭✭✭
    I guess not this year....maybe next year...*sigh*
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is also a pet I'm after. :)
    I'm guessing next year they will do surveys again and hopefully, you and I will get lucky!

Or maybe @ZOS_Kevin knows when they will do surveys again?
    (Or can let the higher-ups know it's something we're interested in ^^)
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any way to know when they send those out? I figured it was just random.

I would certainly like to have it.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • jmccormick
    jmccormick
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm....2019....2021....maybe this year around spring or summer? Pretty please? lol
  • jmccormick
    jmccormick
    ✭✭✭
    How about now? :P
  • jmccormick
    jmccormick
    ✭✭✭
    Is April the right month to ask? :P
  • RMW
    RMW
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last time was in May 2021 I think so maybe next month this year?
    Best of luck to those waiting for this lil guy - hope you get a survey.
  • jmccormick
    jmccormick
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! *crosses fingers and lights lucky candle*