The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion regarding furniture plans

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Please make learning furniture plans unlock-able account wide.

I am not sure what is the reasoning why this has not been implemented yet, but finding a furniture plan I don’t know on an alt, putting it into my bank, then remembering to take it out and learn it on my crafter, is kind of annoying.

I am not saying all my characters should be able to craft furniture without the skill requirements. But learning a furniture plan should be unlocked account wide.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 25, 2023 3:32AM
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be nice and i believe would eliminate a lot of data stored in server side. But not sure how many people will complain about the plans that they have learned on alts instead of selling.
    Options
  • BaalMelqartu
    BaalMelqartu
    ✭✭✭✭
    -Yes, please and thank you. Really don't see a reason for it not to be account wide except for the reason mentioned by @Treeshka
    I doubt however that even the people really irate over account wide achievements would be bothered by account wide furniture plans though. I know, I *could* be wrong.

Amongst my closest friends, we share furnishing plans & motifs when we do dailies together and get our rewards. Then I found out one of my friends (because they were pretty upfront about it, *thank the daedric princes*) was also shouting out about wanting unlearned motifs and furnishing plans for his NON-CRAFTER alts! I was like... "errr, no. I'd much rather sell a profitable motif or furnishing plan than just give it to your ALT.

I just don't see a good reason NOT to make them account wide, like outfit styles. Unless I'm missing something?
    Options
  • AndreNoir
    AndreNoir
    ✭✭✭
    Treeshka wrote: »
    But not sure how many people will complain about the plans that they have learned on alts instead of selling.

It's very strange that a lot of people, newer players and servers should struggle because someone used ayileid's recipe twice. And even if they did - they will get those recipes on all of their alts so by their logic they should pay to zos for every alt with unknown recipe before the change lol
    Options
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it would be an enormous blow to those who collected patterns on alts if this was implemented.

but, considering they already negated a mountain of effort with AWA, I doubt ZOS [snip] or give any compensation regardless of the player effort wasted.

[edited for minor bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 24, 2023 10:30AM
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
    Options
  • Sevalaricgirl
    Sevalaricgirl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we should also be able to break down furniture we made (of course not the crown store purchases) but the crafted furnishings.
    Options
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make all of the crafting recipes account-wide. Provisioning, motifs, and furniture. Please. I have one alt who knows every Provisioner recipe in the game (currently), nearly all of the furniture plans, and most of the motifs. Let my other crafters benefit from this!
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would wreck a major part of the economy.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this would be awesome! and account wide motif and food recipe knowledge would be awesome too
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • AndreNoir
    AndreNoir
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    This would wreck a major part of the economy.

Explain how. Seems you learn those 1mil+ cost recipes on every alt
    Options