The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Construct in Sotha Sil's Study

Grizzbeorn
Grizzbeorn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Who/what is this big guy in Sotha Sil's Study in Ceporah Tower?
And is he available as a furnishing?

qqDyUru.png
    PC/NA Warden Main
    • Nord_Raseri
      Nord_Raseri
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Looks like a miniature Stonekeeper from the Frostvault dungeon. Dwarven colossus?
      Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
    • Necrotech_Master
      Necrotech_Master
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      it actually looks more like a miniature version of the final boss from the HOF trial (because this one has legs and the frostvault one does not)

though one could argue that the torso and up are identical on both lol

edit: to answer the OP question, no i dont think that is available as a furnishing, the closest things would probably be the undaunted trophies from HOF/frostvault
      Edited by Necrotech_Master on April 21, 2023 4:17PM
      plays PC/NA
      handle @Necrotech_Master
      active player since april 2014
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Dwarven colossus?

I did more digging based on that suggestion, and that's actually the correct answer, so thank you.

I've been wondering what he was, off and on for quite some time (a couple of years), but was never able to find the correct combination of words in order for a search to provide a picture that matched.
      (I've obviously never done Halls of Fabrication.)

I only really have one house wherein I have any Dwarven/Clockwork stuff on display (Stone Eagle), but a
      Dwarven Colossus would be an impressive piece to add; if not as a training dummy, then as a display piece just as he is in Sotha Sil's study.

Thanks for the replies, guys.

PC/NA Warden Main