The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you do the enchanting table quest?

Scott86
Scott86
Thanks for looking!
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 22, 2023 3:45AM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I.... have no idea what you're asking?

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Scott86
    Scott86
    I think I just have to make a create a glyph. For Enchanter Certification quest. I want to make the right one though, because I don't want to waste them. I could try to find a chart online showing what makes what glyphs.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah.... if you're talking about the certification so you can do daily writs.... the NPC who gives the quest tells you what you need to do, and if you don't have the relevant runes, you get a ping that shows you where to get the runes on your map.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

• Scott86
    Scott86
    I want to get a ping for the runes on the map. I've been getting screenshots of the runes at locations and the connected map location. Thanks TaSheen!
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. Runestones on the map - well, you just kind of run across them. Seriously. Leave the city, head for the overland, and look for the runestones: triangular grey, with a bright red stone in the middle. They throw light a long way....

If I'm not quite understanding you, I apologize.

• ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • WoodenHeart
    WoodenHeart
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's just Jora Oko Ta for the certification. If you go dig up the runes at the location he marked, that's what you'll get. You don't have to dig them up, unless you don't have them already. Simply creating a glyph from those is enough.

Helpful tip: Create glyphs from all the runes you don't know to learn them, and you'll get a bunch of inspiration... and once you start doing writs it will tell you exactly which ones to use if you already know them. (Don't make a glyph with Hakeijo if you have that, as it's expensive and not worth wasting just to learn what it does. If you have one, save it to make a real max level gold glyph for your armor. Save Idenko too, as that drops from Antiquities.)