The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why does no one use Pangrit Denmother?

Biscuit_290
Biscuit_290
✭✭✭
It has the exact same effect as yolnahkriin and is faster to get. Only difference is the lack of minor aegis, instead of which it has +4% healing, which sounds perfectly fine. Yet I don't hear anyone talking about this set. Why is it inferior?
  • N3CR01
    N3CR01
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think because Yoln is simply a better version.
    Also, Denmother isn't useful in trials whereas Yoln is, so thats probably why most use Yoln instead.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pangrit denmother is great for dungeons as it's for "you and 3 other group members" however minor aegis is pretty useful.

yolna has "yourself and 11 group members" so clearly more useful for trials because you are in a trial with 11 other people and not just 3. and it has minor aegis which is pretty useful
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    ahh ofc, i never noticed the "3 other" part. I see now it's quite bad.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I see it as a set for people who absolutely refuse to do trials but like doing dungeons to use. Outside of that, no point. I don’t even think it can be 1-barred as well as yoln, though I also hate 1-barring yoln. Its uptime is also probably worse.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yoln targets more people

Oakensoul renders minor courage useless

Magma Incarnate is a different/good option for 4 man content
    Edited by Dr_Con on April 23, 2023 5:31PM