The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best DPS Class For Hardest Content In The Game?

Deathgiggle
Deathgiggle
✭✭✭
Hey all,
I'm coming from World of Warcraft where I was in an extremely hardcore raiding guild. I played for over a decade and enjoyed every aspect of pushing anything that is a challenge. Many of my guild mates grew up, had kids and eventually moved on. I decided to take a break from that game and pick this one back up. I used to play ESO on PS4 back when it was in Beta, but there was not as much content as it is now and I abandoned it pretty quickly. Much has changed in this game since all those years ago when I played last.

Just looking for top 1 or 2 classes right now. I know it probably changes with every patch as in most games.
  • Surazel
    Surazel
    ✭✭✭
    Usually you pick support Necromancers and parse Dragonknights for nearly every Raid atm. :)
  • Deathgiggle
    Deathgiggle
    ✭✭✭
    Surazel wrote: »
    Usually you pick support Necromancers and parse Dragonknights for nearly every Raid atm. :)

I'm assuming magic Dk is the way to go for dps?
  • INM
    INM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently, class dispo in the two last trials looks like this, it was more or less the same for two years already and no one knows how long it will stay:
    3d1gsrhsnwkd.png
    bbiv4u92zn8j.png

Edited by INM on April 19, 2023 6:50AM
  • Surazel
    Surazel
    ✭✭✭
    Surazel wrote: »

I'm assuming magic Dk is the way to go for dps?

Yes :) (its usually a hybrid with stam and Mag skills, but the Main resource is magicka yes)
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka dragonknight for sure.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, Mag DK. I like going with daggers on the front bar and destro on the back. The daggers give you both crit and sustain for the whip as it costs both magicka and stamina
  • Kusto
    Kusto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oakensorc. Ez HM and trifecta clears.