The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hardened Ward Bug

Overamera
Overamera
✭✭✭✭
I've heard that there was a bug with hardened ward making other spells not going off and after playing on my magsorc yesterday I experienced this bug aswell. I noticed streak wasn't going off a few times and also crushing shock. I then went on to test this out of cyrodiil. I would use hardened ward then bar swap and streak and alot of the times streak isn't going off and sometimes the animation would go off but you would stay in the same spot. This would happen randomly and sometimes with other spells like crushing shock. I heard that the issue has something to do with hardened ward and I believe so too because I only have this issue on magsorc.
  • Overamera
    Overamera
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please fix this, ive been waiting over a month to be able to play magsorc but haven't been able to with all these bugs going around specially on controller and now shield is bugged. Now I gotta wait for only god knows how long until they fix this shield bug.
  • Overamera
    Overamera
    ✭✭✭✭
    FIX YOUR GAME