The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missable quests?

antr1x
antr1x
Today I found out that there are quests in the game that can be missed (accidentally) and never have the opportunity to do them again. No, I understand if this quest is an event quest, which is available only once in the entire history of the game's existence or a quest for another faction or something like that... but I found a whole list (although outdated) of quests and conditions when they need to be done, otherwise they will no longer be available. Seriously? This is in an online game where I need to spend half a year learning riding skills for my character? No, I can understand when the quest branches and you can only choose one way or another. But now it turns out that I, a person who likes completing every single quest in every location, need to study a ton of literature to know what I can do and what I can't, in order not to miss a quest. Great. Just great. I just looked at my character, which I created back in 2017, through the Journal Quest Log addon and was just stunned - more than two dozen quests are irretrievably lost. This is even cooler than Blizzard's unobtainable rewards system, which still shows up in the collection list.

Anyway, is there an updated quests guide?
  • Catagami
    Catagami
    ✭✭
    As far as I know the only missable quest is Tharayya's Trail.
    Aside from pointer quests, which are barely quests at all.
  • antr1x
    antr1x
    Catagami wrote: »
    As far as I know the only missable quest is Tharayya's Trail.
    Aside from pointer quests, which are barely quests at all.

list by mystfit:
    https://tinyurl.com/y3c5mzo5

Cannot find second one, more detailed, but still.
    Edited by antr1x on April 19, 2023 11:47PM